Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

MJO23DAN is the only person who is lest likely to say the incorrect thing about a shoe’s history. I’ve always been baffled by people who make videos, but don’t research what they’re speaking about. Folks say, “Everyone can’t be a sneaker Encyclopedia”, but if you’re doing YouTube videos about the shoes, you kinda have to be.

MJO23DAN is the only person who is lest likely to say the incorrect thing about a shoe’s history. I’ve always been baffled by people who make videos, but don’t research what they’re speaking about. Folks say, “Everyone can’t be a sneaker Encyclopedia”, but if you’re doing YouTube videos about the shoes, you kinda have to be.

Since when did the internet care about facts? :lol:

Wtf is going on in here anymore? Damn guys. This fake ******** is clouding your brains.

@MJO23DAN whats your collection of ogs consist of?

*side note, I enjoy nightwing and mjo vids but they both frequently say “jb did a good job” with certain retros when they most certainly did not. Don’t give them credit for **** retros or they’ll never fix the problems.

Last edited:
December 8th sure is taking its time to get here. I just need these and 2 pairs of Playoffs when they finally re-release and I'm done with 11's until "23" Concords and Space Jams eventually drop. Hopefully the high PL cut and higher mesh will still be around by then.
932435-klekt-nike-air-jordan-11-og-bred-black-red-1996-normal.jpg

I gotta dig up my OG pair somwhere and snag some pics.

I really hope 2019 is the retro year.

My top 5 are:

1. Bred/Playoff 11
2. Concord 11
3. Black Cement 3
4. White Cement 4
5. DMP 6

Honorable Mentions: Space Jam 11, Bred 13, Infrared 6, DMP 11, Bred 1, White Cement 3, Carmine 6,

Back
Top Bottom