Air Jordan 11 Low IE OG black red

As we know the IEs don’t get enough love. Rank your IEs best to least here’s mine sugar;
1) Bred
2) Cobalt
3) Zest
4) Cool Grey
5) Argon Blue
6) Space Jam
7) Cement
8 Flash Crimson
9) Rio Teal
10) White Argon
11) Volt
12) Azure/Terrell Owens
13) Obsidian
14) Gym red
15) White/black
16) Croc
17) Referee
These aren't necessarily one of my favorites but they have truly done this shoe wrong with some of these colorways lol. The Volt/Flash Crimson/Teal/Croc are probably some of the worst shoes JB has ever done lol.

These aren't necessarily one of my favorites but they have truly done this shoe wrong with some of these colorways lol. The Volt/Flash Crimson/Teal/Croc are probably some of the worst shoes JB has ever done lol.
Color ways, absolutely. Color ways and model, this is the absolute worst
03796ED0-23F5-4D13-8487-8ACCD10C5932.jpeg

Where the hell is rainking rainking ?! He’s so horny for these things.
:lol:
I mean, there's nothing to even say until we get some actual pics, or something. Only three months to go, though. If these are done well (kinda doubtful, in terms of shape and materials, but I hope so), it could be a real train wreck for my credit card. Gonna need 100 pairs so I have endless replacements every time the pair I'm wearing starts squeaking uncontrollably after 20 wears LOL

:lol:
I mean, there's nothing to even say until we get some actual pics, or something. Only three months to go, though. If these are done well (kinda doubtful, in terms of shape and materials, but I hope so), it could be a real train wreck for my credit card. Gonna need 100 pairs so I have endless replacements every time the pair I'm wearing starts squeaking uncontrollably after 20 wears LOL
The squeak issue is an easy fix. Lift the insole. Spray the tiniest amount of WD40 on the little airbag circle on the strobel. Let them air outside…gone for good.

The squeak issue is an easy fix. Lift the insole. Spray the tiniest amount of WD40 on the little airbag circle on the strobel. Let them air outside…gone for good.
Does that really work, just spraying a little tiny bit in that hole? I've heard people say this before, but always felt like, I don't really want WD40 in my shoes seeping back out and smelling, or just leeching onto my feet LOL. But if you're telling me one little zap on that area does it, I'll give it a go next time I encounter the issue. Nothing to lose at that point, anyway. In fact, my worn pair of Navy Snakes squeak a bit; not bad, but it's there. Maybe I'll try it on that pair this weekend. I guess I'm surprised that just one little spritz of it through that heel hole is enough to circulate through the midsole and make it go away.

Does that really work, just spraying a little tiny bit in that hole? I've heard people say this before, but always felt like, I don't really want WD40 in my shoes seeping back out and smelling, or just leeching onto my feet LOL. But if you're telling me one little zap on that area does it, I'll give it a go next time I encounter the issue. Nothing to lose at that point, anyway. In fact, my worn pair of Navy Snakes squeak a bit; not bad, but it's there. Maybe I'll try it on that pair this weekend. I guess I'm surprised that just one little spritz of it through that heel hole is enough to circulate through the midsole and make it go away.

I don’t know about WD40…Something about putting an industrial chemical in my shoe doesn’t sound right 😂

On the real though, a little baby powder underneath the insole works wonders…Might have to re-apply every once in a while but nothing crazy…

Back
Top Bottom