AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH OG GAME ROYAL

Well there’s nothin wrong to pour creativity in custom work, especially on 1’s...
Fun lil project i guess.

These will for sure go up in resell value over time so its best to get them now. : obviously there will be less DS pairs in time and there will be less originals because apparantly EVERYBODY is making fake frags
:lol: I thought the same thing.

Work in progress. Doing flat brush first - edges at the very end. Taking my time.

CAF75CE2-7D8D-474F-8EB0-53818BC5186D.jpeg 4ABDFF37-FC9B-43C4-A2BA-7C6034284E62.jpeg 1F4314FE-996A-47A5-B9E6-010BDEFADF4F.jpeg

Second pick looks interesting...Fragmented Frags lol

walked into nike on good Friday, wanted to cop the metallic lows off of the discount wall. I asked an employee if they had any in the back with a box lid.. she brought out the game royals and told me that they were 30% off because they were in the discount section lol. After I paid i relized she gave me 40% off !!
image1.jpeg
image2.jpeg

it was deff a good friday for me. I was shaking when she brought these out from the back and told me there was only one pair, pretty sure a return an employee tried to hide.

all she did was put "H" under the box lid and they became a hash discounted item. with a black sharpie anyone can become the plug lol.. she said since they were on the hash wall in the back she had to give me the discount

When you go to the outlet looking for heat or hoping to score something good it never happens
When you go to browse or just wanna stop by real quick you always find heat and good deals

I prefer dealing with women at Nike stores, a dude would be salty that you’re getting it and would be a about it and make you pay full retail. Women in my experience don’t care about men’s shoes, whether it’s a pair of generic beaters or a hot release. A dude would be hiding it in the back and keeping it for himself.

Last edited by a moderator:
one of the men workers tried to take them from me after she handed them to me his eyes lit up when he seen what was in the box, I wouldn't let him take them back and when I went to pay for them the cashier said we can give you these at a discount, I told them to call the girl to the counter and she insisted that I get a discount because she mentioned it first and it was done. so there were employees trying to hate but I wasn't leaving without the shoes at the price she told me!!!

I really do think that these were returned and stashed. I dont see any of the good 1's that have sold out hit outlets. I think it was pure luck that I even seen these at a outlet.

Reseller returned them after resale tanked
They probably would of never hit the floor
Employees would of snatched them up

FTA restock pair came in. Leather is smooth and A-OK in my book. These will likely be shipped out to get the black toe treatment. I would like em blue with a white tongue but with storm blues they seem a bit redundant. Maybe pick up another pair down the road if prices don't get too wild.

Reseller returned them after resale tanked
They probably would of never hit the floor
Employees would of snatched them up
Can’t assume it’s a reseller.
You have some people (and lord I’ve seen a ton of them here) that no longer like a shoe because it was too easy to get. The buyers remorse crowd.

Can’t assume it’s a reseller.
You have some people (and lord I’ve seen a ton of them here) that no longer like a shoe because it was too easy to get. The buyers remorse crowd.
Buyer remorse crowd...you mean hypebeast crowd? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom