AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH OG GAME ROYAL

Like someone just mentioned and I know I’ve mentioned several times. These are just above retail on stockx, with the $20 off code you can get them for retail or a couple dollars under retail.

I can get these in my size for $171 shipped right now on stockx after the $20 off coupon code. If I were to go to the store I would’ve paid $175 after tax

No
I took L everywhere.

Tried the jig calling customer service on Monday too.

I did take L just like Bred Toes.

Idk...kinda have to side with bigj

6E7D77D3-D614-4B01-A2BB-2864D5D26007.png

I don't get how people are selling these so cheap. After StockX takes their percentage off, it will be less than retail. Are people buying it and just selling it right away at a loss? I don't get it.

Yeah you missed several post that I’ve made that says you can use the promo code for bags and watches for the shoes.

Copy and paste that code they sent you for the bag and put it in the discount section when buying your sneakers.

You have to use a different credit/debt card than the ones you’ve used for the previous stockx accounts

Last edited:
Those codes aren't readily available other than just abusing the system though. Everyone talks prices on stockx like the $20 code is automatic

I don't get how people are selling these so cheap. After StockX takes their percentage off, it will be less than retail. Are people buying it and just selling it right away at a loss? I don't get it.
They should have did their homework before buying these. Enough pairs to go around for retail especially with all these random restocks happening.

if theyre getting them under retail say with rewards are they really losing money?

Back
Top Bottom