Air Jordan 1 High "OG" Celtics - April 6th 2013 Vol. Updates Always on Page 1

im waiting for the hawks in honor of jordan losing his first attempt at the dunk contest lol u think he will ever make a niq hawk 1s?

FINGERS CROSSED for a LAKERS OG high retro!!!

I feel like JB is doing this whole "City pack" with the OG high 1's.

First the KNICKS, now the CELTICS. Maybe doing a whole "Jordan Rivalry" theme?

Its probably a Jordan rivalry theme. I dont **** with lakers colors though so that would be a pass for me.

im calling it now. Expect to see a Jordan 1 OG Pistons, Lakers, Jazz, Suns and Sonics at some point

I thought about this. I could definitely see it happening. We have the Knicks 1s. It would only make sense.

This is correct. My JB connect just came back from a show in Portland. He said JB is planning on dropping the 1's in a "Rivalry Pack." The only team he confirmed was the Atlanta Hawks. :rolleyes

Also, he mentioned a black/gold pair of 1's. Patent leather, gold check are the only ones that come to mind. :nerd: We'll see ...

I mentioned the "Rivalry Pack" a few weeks ago. We will see a pair of Atlanta Hawks ... I'll ask my boy if he has any updates on other teams. I definitely think we'll get a Pistons & Lakers version too.

FINGERS CROSSED for a LAKERS OG high retro!!!

I feel like JB is doing this whole "City pack" with the OG high 1's.

First the KNICKS, now the CELTICS. Maybe doing a whole "Jordan Rivalry" theme?
The Lakers c/w would be dope, just like the Knicks, except where the blue is, swap out yellow, and where the orange is, swap out purple.

Can someone do a PS?

Where's STHEBEAST at?

Lakers 1s are an original colorway. They are mostly white with purple and yellow.

A few days isnt sitting. These will prolly sit for a few days like the knicks in some places

When Bred IVs, Bred XIs, Thunder IVs, Fire Red Vs, and every other major release gets sold out instantly, I consider any decent release that doesn't sell out first morning to be "sitting" whether it's for a day or two days or two weeks. It means that people who didn't get up early or enter raffles have an easy opportunity to get the shoe. I'm not saying that the Knicks sat and collected dust, but they definitely didn't sell out like most releases.

No, these SAT (rightfully so)
View media item 296954
Even on discount you could still find a FSR

As for the knicks, random sizes were left a few days later with truly unconventional sizes a few weeks later. By no means sitting. Especially considering all the other kicks that came out in January.

Last edited:
View media item 296954

As for the knicks, random sizes were left a few days later with truly unconventional sizes a few weeks later. By no means sitting. Especially considering all the other kicks that came out in January.

I like these and they did sit, I got them for $100 3 months after release. But I think if these released today they would sell out in a week.

View media item 296954

I like these and they did sit, I got them for $100 3 months after release. But I think if these released today they would sell out in a week.

The crimsons would like to have a word with you :lol:

They are sitting so hard NICEKICKS got a FSR.

But throw some black or grey laces in those 3s and they are :pimp:

When Bred IVs, Bred XIs, Thunder IVs, Fire Red Vs, and every other major release gets sold out instantly, I consider any decent release that doesn't sell out first morning to be "sitting" whether it's for a day or two days or two weeks. It means that people who didn't get up early or enter raffles have an easy opportunity to get the shoe. I'm not saying that the Knicks sat and collected dust, but they definitely didn't sell out like most releases.
All those ivs you just named were sitting in nj/ny and thats a big sneaker state combo even most sat in texas (where im at now), so i guess it just depends on your perception of "sitting" and the demand and numbers of the shoe in the state.

anyway did anyone see the lakers 1's 2013 pair for fall i guess this rival pack is true but its a jumpman instead of NA. I dont mind but not to much of a lakers person to cop so idk.

The crimsons would like to have a word with you :lol:

They are sitting so hard NICEKICKS got a FSR.

But throw some black or grey laces in those 3s and they are :pimp:

The crimsons have only been out for 8 days I think they will be sold out by the end of the month. The crimsons were doomed by the purple on them. I put the black laces in my stealth 3's and they look 10x better.

anyway did anyone see the lakers 1's 2013 pair for fall i guess this rival pack is true but its a jumpman instead of NA. I dont mind but not to much of a lakers person to cop so idk.
Thanks for the link. Lakers colors are not my thing. Pass

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom