Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

We suck and yet we got almost 3500 successful RSVPs right? That's why we are the biggest site right? Only other site thats worth mentioning is RSVP Sniper and he doesnt even code his own bots. That's why we had the first working bot back online after the new method right? This dude purchased at the last second so he should go first? We send orders in the order we get them. People that paid first get their order sent first simple as that.
Nonsense. I recall placing an order through you within minutes of the RSVP going live (different release) -NO DICE.  All those stats mean jack, holmes. It's always something with you dude -my experiences. My opinion: You got more stories than a convict, 
laugh.gif

Glad things are working for everyone else, though. 

Last edited:
We suck and yet we got almost 3500 successful RSVPs right? That's why we are the biggest site right? Only other site thats worth mentioning is RSVP Sniper and he doesnt even code his own bots. That's why we had the first working bot back online after the new method right? This dude purchased at the last second so he should go first? We send orders in the order we get them. People that paid first get their order sent first simple as that.

I could honestly shut your little operation down if I wanted to. Use FIOS ultra tier 300mbps download speed and just RSVP 300 pairs at each store. You would be done so quick LOL

View media item 42318..........

people getting salty because rsvp's struck out for them? Shees:smh:h.

YOu guys give their money back, right? What's the problem?

This release is bringing out all the shadiness in stores. Walked into Sheikh Shoes and asked the employee if they were doing the release for these 1s.

She replied "Sorry, we're not doing the release"

me: "I was in here yesterday and your manager said they're doing raffles tomorrow"

she: "We didn't get any"

me: "how about I give you $200 for a size 10 and I'll pick it up Saturday afternoon"

she: picks up the phone and calls another employee and said "Sure, $200"

roll.gif
laugh.gif

All I want to add is I did one rsvp on sneakerrsvp and one on rsvpsniper.

Sneakerrsvp was shady. I lost anyway but I paid for an 8.5 black/gold 1 before they even tweeted about it. Then my boy pays for a size 8 (I think there were no 8.5s left at this point). Nike NYC the only Nike store who received them tweets that they are only getting size 9 and up.

Me and my boy "open a ticket" I ask if I can switch to 9. He asks if they can switch to 9 but sends it after me. And he placed his original order after me. They write back to me "sorry 9.5 is the next smallest option- either take that or we'll refund you". They message him back "sure you're now a 9". Long story short neither of us won.

From what I saw it just looked like one person won. But why lie to me? I understand they're limited but things like that are just unprofessional. I ended up with 3 pairs in the end but by pure luck I won 2 in store raffles and paid a reseller for the 3rd.

Anyway. This time around I acted before rsvp sniper tweeted and told some buddies that it was up on their site. Now I shall wait and see if Memphis was able to be successful. If not nbd. If so... That'd be great and I could use my Nike giftcard and its all good!

Just my 2 cents on the two different services. Also just by twitter searching their names I think you can tell which one is able to be more successful. Not hating though. Just pointing out the facts.

I could honestly shut your little operation down if I wanted to. Use FIOS ultra tier 300mbps download speed and just RSVP 300 pairs at each store. You would be done so quick LOL

Tough guy.

This release is bringing out all the shadiness in stores. Walked into Sheikh Shoes and asked the employee if they were doing the release for these 1s.

me: "I was in here yesterday and your manager said they're doing raffles tomorrow"
me: "how about I give you $200 for a size 10 and I'll pick it up Saturday afternoon"

:rofl:

Damn bro. It seems that's just the reality of the shoe game now, you gotta put money in somebody pocket just for a chance

I don't condone these RSVP sites, but I def don't knock them for their hustle. Let them cook and get that money. They came up with a idea and rolled with it, let them help others who rather pay a couple extra bucks to get kicks hassle free.

Passitback you really that mad cause we didn't get you an RSVP? But yet your sooooo good at getting them yourself why did you need us in the first place? good luck to you in the future.
Then we got this clown talking about fios connections shutting stores down lmaooo go ahead bro do your thing.

Anyway I'm sorry for acting unprofessional ill leave it at that.

Passitback you really that mad cause we didn't get you an RSVP? But yet your sooooo good at getting them yourself why did you need us in the first place? good luck to you in the future.
Then we got this clown talking about fios connections shutting stores down lmaooo go ahead bro do your thing.

Anyway I'm sorry for acting unprofessional ill leave it at that.

Will do FOOL. And anybody up in here that needs an RSVP, you can PM me and I'll do it for you for FREE starting on the next release.

Sorry, Juan, cutting into your business buddy. :wink: you might have to go mow some lawns from now on :rofl:

Last edited:
All I want to add is I did one rsvp on sneakerrsvp and one on rsvpsniper.

Sneakerrsvp was shady. I lost anyway but I paid for an 8.5 black/gold 1 before they even tweeted about it. Then my boy pays for a size 8 (I think there were no 8.5s left at this point). Nike NYC the only Nike store who received them tweets that they are only getting size 9 and up.

Me and my boy "open a ticket" I ask if I can switch to 9. He asks if they can switch to 9 but sends it after me. And he placed his original order after me. They write back to me "sorry 9.5 is the next smallest option- either take that or we'll refund you". They message him back "sure you're now a 9". Long story short neither of us won.

From what I saw it just looked like one person won. But why lie to me? I understand they're limited but things like that are just unprofessional. I ended up with 3 pairs in the end but by pure luck I won 2 in store raffles and paid a reseller for the 3rd.

Anyway. This time around I acted before rsvp sniper tweeted and told some buddies that it was up on their site. Now I shall wait and see if Memphis was able to be successful. If not nbd. If so... That'd be great and I could use my Nike giftcard and its all good!

Just my 2 cents on the two different services. Also just by twitter searching their names I think you can tell which one is able to be more successful. Not hating though. Just pointing out the facts.

I think i remember trying to help you out. How you judging us off 1 limited RSVP?
Sorry about not getting you an RSVP but what people fail to realize is that we cant control who gets the RSVP no site can. Sites rarely get 100% at every store it really depends on the sneaker and stock at the stores. If we send your information and the store doesnt send us a DM back for you theres nothing left we can do but refund your money so you can try somewhere else.

In your case we refunded you and you got them somewhere else.

And so it begins

Mods please wash this thread of the ignorance being spilled out, block all bot ******* and ban them to exile

Will do FOOL. And anybody up in here that needs an RSVP, you can PM me and I'll do it for you for FREE starting on the next release.

Sorry, Juan, cutting into your business buddy.
wink.gif
you might have to go mow some lawns from now on
roll.gif
Sounds like a plan. Please allow me to exercise this option when the Shadows release. 

Regards

Juan? as in JuanJordan? (it's a socal thing) :rofl:

i've tried the sneakerrsvp a couple times, before nike changed the rsvp to the picture hashtag. failed every time. got my refund in a timely manner, no biggie, no complaints but haven't used them since..

:rofl:

Sheikh and Shoe Palace are the worst places I swear

Back
Top Bottom