Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

locked down a pair. Now I can enjoy this bachelor party this weekend without having to get up! :smokin Literally nothing in the restock has me excited either. Sleeping in!

locked down a pair. Now I can enjoy this bachelor party this weekend without having to get up!
smokin.gif
Literally nothing in the restock has me excited either. Sleeping in!
Did you use a bot?

if you got access to the internet and don't mind potentially paying 50-60$ above retail, it's going to be hard to strike out on these (or any slightly-limited shoe for that matter)-- some of y'all got to stop buying in to the hype and just go back to the Royals thread (if it's still archived) and do your research. Twitter and Facebook are your friends once you figure out the spots that will drop these. Went 5/5 on Royals and may have spent 60$ over retail combined for all 5 pair. I know I'll catch heat for this-- and I apologize in advance for the soapbox, but I'm always left scratching my head when folks talk about "these are my grails and I struck out". c'mon now.... too much info on NT to miss out. good luck.

im gonna be honest with u the price is right so i went with it. i read there a faq they state there 100% authentic.  never purchased sneakers from them. i guess u can say theres a first time for everything. but just to make sure the sneaker is authentic im going to try to grap a pair from ndc and compare and contrast the shoe and if theyre legit ill give them a thumbs up.
ok, cool...think imma give them a try then.  can always dispute if anything goes wrong....

These are more limited then ppl think. Maybe 1 or 2 FSRs per Retail location if that, with the exception of Niketowns. Get them for the low while you can. On Saturday these will most def pick up crazy!

I just dropped the $250, better safe than sorry... Im still in 3 raffles just in case

Right there with you...seems they still have a FSR.
I dropped the $250. I can afford it and going to Hawaii tomorrow; footlocker there isn't getting them and 8 am eastern is 2 am in Hawaii. I have better things to do than e-camp

if you got access to the internet and don't mind potentially paying 50-60$ above retail, it's going to be hard to strike out on these (or any slightly-limited shoe for that matter)-- some of y'all got to stop buying in to the hype and just go back to the Royals thread (if it's still archived) and do your research. Twitter and Facebook are your friends once you figure out the spots that will drop these. Went 5/5 on Royals and may have spent 60$ over retail combined for all 5 pair. I know I'll catch heat for this-- and I apologize in advance for the soapbox, but I'm always left scratching my head when folks talk about "these are my grails and I struck out". c'mon now.... too much info on NT to miss out. good luck.

View media item 424449

:rofl:

Last edited:
These are more limited then ppl think. Maybe 1 or 2 FSRs per Retail location if that, with the exception of Niketowns. Get them for the low while you can. On Saturday these will most def pick up crazy!

Im starting to think they are not........they are available in more NikeTown's than the Royal's were and available on more euro sites than the Royal's........but I guess will find out on Saturday..........

This release is bringing out all the shadiness in stores. Walked into Sheikh Shoes and asked the employee if they were doing the release for these 1s.

She replied "Sorry, we're not doing the release"

me: "I was in here yesterday and your manager said they're doing raffles tomorrow"

she: "We didn't get any"

me: "how about I give you $200 for a size 10 and I'll pick it up Saturday afternoon"

she: picks up the phone and calls another employee and said "Sure, $200"

roll.gif

Last edited:
Right there with you...seems they still have a FSR.
I dropped the $250. I can afford it and going to Hawaii tomorrow; footlocker there isn't getting them and 8 am eastern is 2 am in Hawaii. I have better things to do than e-camp

I think these are just as limited as the Royals and I lolligagged when those dropped, ending up paying $300 plus shipping that Sat morning. I much rather spend that extra $90 then waste any time camping or having that (damn I need this sneaker) anxiety etc... Not to mention I work the next 7 days. Enjoy your trip to Hawaii im headed to Europe next week.

We suck and yet we got almost 3500 successful RSVPs right? That's why we are the biggest site right? Only other site thats worth mentioning is RSVP Sniper and he doesnt even code his own bots. That's why we had the first working bot back online after the new method right? This dude purchased at the last second so he should go first? We send orders in the order we get them. People that paid first get their order sent first simple as that.

Hahahaha look at this dude getting mad defensive LOL. Making money off RSVP'ing shoes LMAO!!!!

Back
Top Bottom