Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

And so it begins

Mods please wash this thread of the ignorance being spilled out, block all bot ******* and ban them to exile
Kick bricks. This is a sneaker forum. We are talking about sneakers. You disagree with the content, keep it pushing. I mean look at you, requesting dudes get banned. For what? Talking about sneakers, providing other posters with info. about their experiences using a service. You must be out of your mind. 

Kick bricks. This is a sneaker forum. We are talking about sneakers. You disagree with the content, keep it pushing. I mean look at you, requesting dudes get banned. For what? Talking about sneakers, providing other posters with info. about their experiences using a service. You must be out of your mind. 
It's a shoe forum not an r2d2 convention, that's in the general section Bret

What's the over under on this thread being locked? I'm taking bets.

In all seriousness...I wish everyone the best of luck on Saturday.

Last edited:
I think i remember trying to help you out. How you judging us off 1 limited RSVP?
Sorry about not getting you an RSVP but what people fail to realize is that we cant control who gets the RSVP no site can. Sites rarely get 100% at every store it really depends on the sneaker and stock at the stores. If we send your information and the store doesnt send us a DM back for you theres nothing left we can do but refund your money so you can try somewhere else.

In your case we refunded you and you got them somewhere else.
I'm not saying your site isn't good. You did help me by accepting my payment and trying for me but why didnt you just move my size from an 8.5 to a 9 but you moved my friends who asked afterward? Why does he get the priority?

Only thing I could think of was he put down for an 8 (even though he told me he was only looking resell it :smh: ) and 9 is next closest. I get it. But why not do it in the order you received requests / tickets?

Just seemed more fair that way to me.

What's the over under on this thread being locked? I'm taking bets.

In all seriousness...I wish everyone the best of luck on Saturday.

im thinking it's locked before friday night..but hopefully not....I started it 12/14/12

Last edited:

It's a shoe forum not an r2d2 convention, that's in the general section Bret

:rofl:

Last edited:
NTChicago is taking FOREVER what the deuce.

They usually drop this hours before no?

I'm leaving work in 30, hope its before that.

damn kicks deals twitter notifications made me miss NIKE LA rsvp haha. Oh well I'll be ready for santa monica

Back
Top Bottom