Air Jordan 1 HIGH ‘85 "Neutral Grey" - Early 2021

I haven't been in this thread since I failed to manifest a W strong enough to combat the loads of resellers and bots, but you guys are comedy. :rofl: Dude saw those jeans and decided to be a menace just because. They weren't even bad. I say as long as no one pulls up in here with a pic like this then who cares?
j84fyxn4qse21.jpg

I haven't been in this thread since I failed to manifest a W strong enough to combat the loads of resellers and bots, but you guys are comedy. :rofl: Dude saw those jeans and decided to be a menace just because. They weren't even bad. I say as long as no one pulls up in here with a pic like this then who cares?
j84fyxn4qse21.jpg
I don’t see a problem.

Honestly just calling it like it is. Too many threads have heads crying over the next mans fit. It’s hilarious

Speaking for myself since you quoted me, I really was just being an *** to 3god 3god on purpose and messing with him about his pants despite the new shoes. Was really just a joke I guess only he understood since everyone else seems to be ones so defensive about it lol. Others chimed in, kind of making a big deal out of it and asked me to explain why I don’t like the pants and I did. Really not that serious and I’m sure he of all people can handle a little criticism as he himself has been known to dish it out quite often on here. Maybe you’re not aware of that and that’s cool. I did compliment his shoes lol. Sorry if my words somehow offended you but I’m over it 3 days later.

Last edited:
Speaking for myself since you quoted me, I really was just being an *** to 3god 3god on purpose and messing with him about his pants despite the new shoes. Was really just a joke I guess only he understood since everyone else seems to be ones so defensive about it lol. Others chimed in, kind of making a big deal out of it and asked me to explain why I don’t like the pants and I did. Really not the serious and I’m sure he of all people can handle a little criticism as he himself has been known to dish it out quite often on here. Maybe you’re not aware of that and that’s cool. I did compliment his shoes lol. Sorry if my words offended you but I’m over it 3 days later.
I honestly wasn’t even singling you out I was in a few threads previously and it was just a lot of the same and I guess I mentioned it in here which made it look like that I too don’t think it’s that serious

you mean you would be smart to make that trade Hes giving away NG for Mochas in return. You sold your mochas for the NG..

You are right 🤦🏻‍♂️

Long week.

But no, I didn’t sell Mochas for NG. I sold Mochas as part of my purchase of NBs.

My 6th pair currently enroute. hoarding for the Great Depression. With my I deserve these mentality.

Back
Top Bottom