Air Jordan 1 HIGH ‘85 "Neutral Grey" - Early 2021

Lol all them words....post a fit bruh...show us the right jeans to wear.

Lol You too bro? Defending this guy? I’ve posted pics with my jeans plenty of times over the years, never been called out on them because I wear regular non absurd jeans unlike him. Beside he was the one steady coming on here trying to flex, posting the shoes like they’re the end all be all (while calling all the other 1’s everbody else on here currently owns TRASH, I might add), then why you got on paper mache jeans tho? Is all I’m saying lol. Says a lot about his own taste as he trashes everyone else’s on a daily basis. Go on defending this guy, it’s hilarious lol.

The difference is none of this is personal to me, and I don’t go traveling around, following one person, trying to go at them at every turn lol. I give my opinions, of course. To make it that serious and personal is hilarious. He’s looking real insecure right now.

0A8BA611-D400-4564-986C-453F6221CE9D.jpeg
gonna need some info on these pants, i need that old school black denim wash

Does everyone hate 3god? I’m not too familiar with these parts of NT, but it seems like in multiple threads people are going at him. What am I missing :lol:

Does everyone hate 3god? I’m not too familiar with these parts of NT, but it seems like in multiple threads people are going at him. What am I missing :lol:
It’s because he trolls threads and he says things for shock value. He needs attention. He’s like the Paris Hilton of NT. However, every once in awhile he makes a good point.

Last edited:
Damn. Sold my pair since they run super long. Im always an 11 and couldnt do it. Might pick up a 10.5 if I can find a solid deal.

Sooooooo many Catyyyyy b**ches on NT.

“Nice shoes, your jeans suck”
“Brooooooo wtf is up with those jeans”
“Post a fit or ****”
“Show me your fit then”

man NT is worse then Jr High girls scrapping. What in the hell is going on in here.

almost makes me feel like you guys are sizing up each other’s “jawnssss”

Back
Top Bottom