Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by ajkatt

Originally Posted by RutgersJetFan

Finally gonna Un-DS my pair tonight for a rooftop party in Chicago. Been waiting for a special occasion to wear these and it's her b-day plus a welcome party for me to the city. Not gonna lie, was on the fence about it until I saw Hov in the Otis video, really got me finally wanting to wear them.

Loved they way they looked in that video/pics. Mine are still DS aswell, I have only seen one person wear these so far in person and it was a friend of mine. Going to be a while for me to do the same.

Yeah, broke a few necks on Sunday.  Even had a couple of bouncers come up and call them out.  Not gonna lie though, horrible decision to wear them.  I didn't mark them or anything, but having on a pair that I care about that much always winds up being a nuisance.  I spent half the night worrying about people stepping on them or spilling their drink.

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Whats a good price for a pair of shadow grey's

And can someone point me in the direction of that thread please. Much appreciated

those are impossible to find (especially in a 12
30t6p3b.gif
)glad i still have my first pair but i havent worn them for a while because have no backup........just like these

Man these are dope, but I usually stay away from shoes with a lot of red on them. I'm a latin cat living in Nor cal and if you live around here you know what's up going out flamed up in hella red and being latin. I have that look that gives people that impression that i'm out for trouble so I'm cool off having to worry about getting into $@+$ over a stupid color. Sucks but it is what it is!

Originally Posted by ColdCity

And can someone point me in the direction of that thread please. Much appreciated

30t6p3b.gif
)glad i still have my first pair but i havent worn them for a while because have no backup........just like these
Yea I just got a pair for retail at my local mom and pop shop. They were just sitting there and I thought they would of marked the price up but they didnt so I said give me those please 
laugh.gif
. I just really wanted to see the thread though.

Had a quick question, looked and couldn't really find it. Do these run big, small, true? Was wondering if they're big like recent Bordeuax? Can someone help me out pls

Originally Posted by ColdCity

30t6p3b.gif
Yea I just got a pair for retail at my local mom and pop shop. They were just sitting there and I thought they would of marked the price up but they didnt so I said give me those please 
laugh.gif
. I just really wanted to see the thread though.

Great pickup I got a DS pair of shadows chilling I can't wait to bring em out in a year or so

Originally Posted by AirNoel2345

Had a quick question, looked and couldn't really find it. Do these run big, small, true? Was wondering if they're big like recent Bordeuax? Can someone help me out pls

I'd have to say true to size, but you could go up a half size and be fine.

I wish I can find another 9.5 for the price you're selling them for. I love these and want to triple up, forget doubling.

Originally Posted by djuzi05

Is $200 a good deal for a deadstock pair?

$200 is a ridiculous price.  I'd be wary if you're picking those up online.  Make sure the lining, tongue, and laces are on point. 

I don't want to jack up the price at all. I just want to sell at a price the buyer and I can both be happy with. I bought these intending to trade up for my size but ended up finding my size later. Now I want to sell, but I don't intend to rip someone off. I just want a fair price, when I can get some profit and the buyer can get a good deal.

I had a guy telling me $160 is a good deal
laugh.gif

Ive had a few people overseas offer me 300 shipped. Just cant bring myself to let go of my pairs
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by xbiker47

Ive had a few people overseas offer me 300 shipped. Just cant bring myself to let go of my pairs
embarassed.gif

This. The shoes are hands down, one of my favorite pairs out of all my kicks. I usually find gimmick shoes distasteful, but this one was done right. From the packing all the way to the way they were released! 

Well, I've been trying to find a 9.5 or 10 for a decent price for a few weeks. Everything on ebay is over $300. Killin me. Miss my '01's, should have never sold em. The leather on these looks very nice.

Got mine yesterday and I am absolutely in love. I can't wait to break them out for the first time.

Now I just have one thing to decide: white or black laces?

FINALLY got my pair! Been waiting for bout a week or 2 now, but stuck with it cuz $160 was theft  
pimp.gif

dec1616b9d5aa7dc21f784c867f7ba70f63ed3d0_r.jpg

JB did these right. Im not one to complain bout the quality now days, but the quality on these are 
eek.gif

From my understanding, these shoes are/were to be released again this year, is that still happening? I know that the shoes were going to be different in some aspects but I just want to know if these are still releasing sometime this year or even in 2012. Does anybody know?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom