Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by NikeRider

Originally Posted by hostos

still got my pair on ICE

i cant bring myself to un-DS them
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

And frankly who cares....
go somewhere else then TROLL

Originally Posted by OG Pirate

Finally scooped a pair for $230 shipped. Can't wait to have them in hand.

that's a good price.

that's what i paid for my 2 pairs.

it is hard to unDS for me too tho cuz i still got a clean '01 pair i rock. i'll prolly break 'em out anyways tho cuz it's almost a different shoe, the leather is better than the '01's. JB did these RIGHT!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by generaiya

Originally Posted by NikeRider

Originally Posted by hostos

still got my pair on ICE

i cant bring myself to un-DS them
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

And frankly who cares....
Generaiya thinks someone is jelly 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Nice pair, hostos 
pimp.gif

I cant cant bring m self to wear one of the 2 pairs i have also 
But I already rocked my ray allen 13's

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by riceeeeeeeeee

Too many 1's around lmao.

yeah but, out of the last 10 years, these are the ones to have above all, imo.
I agree. The Banned 1s have some of the best leather ive seen on a Air Jordan (outside of the BIN series). it's smooth and buttery. in fact, it's really similar to the leather on the Yeezys. only difference is that it is distressed. because of this, it flows with the foot better and prevents most creasing. 
JB should go out on a high note and let these Banned 1s be the last time they bring this colorway out. The colorway has been whored out and there should be enough variations to please everyone out there.

Originally Posted by OG Pirate

Finally scooped a pair for $230 shipped. Can't wait to have them in hand.

that's a good price.

that's what i paid for my 2 pairs.

it is hard to unDS for me too tho cuz i still got a clean '01 pair i rock. i'll prolly break 'em out anyways tho cuz it's almost a different shoe, the leather is better than the '01's. JB did these RIGHT!
pimp.gif

That's what I thought.  Sometimes it's nice wearing a size 14.
tongue.gif

Finally gonna Un-DS my pair tonight for a rooftop party in Chicago. Been waiting for a special occasion to wear these and it's her b-day plus a welcome party for me to the city. Not gonna lie, was on the fence about it until I saw Hov in the Otis video, really got me finally wanting to wear them.

Not really sure now if Jay-Z was wearing Banned 1s. I saw another picture of him wearing DMP 1s. I'm sure he can own multiple pairs, but it seems like when he wore the 7s, he was seen for a whole week wearing the same 7s. Same case with the 3s.

Originally Posted by RutgersJetFan

Finally gonna Un-DS my pair tonight for a rooftop party in Chicago. Been waiting for a special occasion to wear these and it's her b-day plus a welcome party for me to the city. Not gonna lie, was on the fence about it until I saw Hov in the Otis video, really got me finally wanting to wear them.

Loved they way they looked in that video/pics. Mine are still DS aswell, I have only seen one person wear these so far in person and it was a friend of mine. Going to be a while for me to do the same.

guess these will be on da list for of da retros I want but will never get em
unless i get really lucky o well thanks alot JB SMDH
tired.gif

Alright, can someone explain to me how some people were able to order these directly through nike? Like when the ordering window open and how long was it open? I was lucky enough to place a phone order from the MLK outlet. I wasn't able to get my size, but I sold that one and was able to buy a pair from another NT'er. Anyway, I was always curious as to how the Nike orders were placed but I never got a chance to ask. TIA.

Originally Posted by sthebest

Originally Posted by riceeeeeeeeee

Too many 1's around lmao.

I agree. The Banned 1s have some of the best leather ive seen on a Air Jordan (outside of the BIN series). it's smooth and buttery. in fact, it's really similar to the leather on the Yeezys. only difference is that it is distressed. because of this, it flows with the foot better and prevents most creasing. 
JB should go out on a high note and let these Banned 1s be the last time they bring this colorway out. The colorway has been whored out and there should be enough variations to please everyone out there.

Good Leather ... Yes
Comparing them to Yeezy leather.... No Sir.

Originally Posted by Type X

Originally Posted by sthebest

Good Leather ... Yes
Comparing them to Yeezy leather.... No Sir.

I agree. The yeezy leather has no comparison. The banned is nice tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom