Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by bbestsb

Did anyones pairs come looking like they were worn?  Got my pair off ebay last week and they were listed as new in box, but the soles are clearly dirty.  Not insanely dirty but definitely look worn.  Was thinking maybe cause they were outlet shoes and B grades they might have been a bit roughed up, but I'm likely just in denial.  Second pair of J's I've got off ebay in the last few months listed as new but came clearly worn.
Also does the red leather on anyone else pairs look  as if their is like a darker wash of red paint over it or something?  These kinda look they were meant to look vintage like nike has done in the past, but not overly vintage.  Maybe my pair is just F'd haha.

Great shoes none the less.  Glad I was able to grab a pair.  And yes they are more comfortable then any other pair of one's I've had in the past.

ebay new alot of times means its still new condition . post pics if your worried about the letter these banneds are easy to tell if legit

Alot of people on ebay put new in box.. then you read further and it says worn once or twice. I always figure its an easy ebay case to win if theyre worn bad...

Originally Posted by bbestsb

Ya they aren't super worn, looks like he maybe walked outside a bit in them then changed his mind. Pisses me off though because in his pics the lace bags were attached so he likely even wore them after I won the bloody things on ebay.

I got them for a fairly decent price given current going rates too, like $240. Haven't seen a pair of 9.5's go for under $300 plus shipping.

It does annoy the hell out of me based on principal, but I'd hate to send them back and then have to pay for return shipping, and try to track down another pair for a similar price.

You can file paypal claims for partial refunds right? I definitely think he should atleast give me SOME money back as they aren't in the shape he listed them as. The $*#%%+* isn't even responding to messages though.

You cant do partials on ebay, its solely up to the seller to decide that. If it was a paypal goods you could request a partial refund and then if they decide in your favor..

Has anyone seen fakes of these yet?  I think they dropped kinda quick for the counterfeiters to be on top of it.

Originally Posted by ajkatt

Nope, haven't heard of/seen anything. Wonder what the deal is with the GR.

this is what i am trying to be patient on. i remember talking with a nike rep trying to find these and he said fall 2011, with the bred color as well as some other colors. so im trying to be patient to avoid paying over retail.

gr most likely isnt happening they did this one big maybe thell pop out of nowhere hopefully i was grabbing pairs out the door for 200 ebay already sold them for 350 had asian people from all over trying to juice up 8 pairs an order i didnt even have that this release was bananas demand was out of control
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Cash is King

bbestsb wrote:

Did anyones pairs come looking like they were worn?  Got my pair off ebay last week and they were listed as new in box, but the soles are clearly dirty.  Not insanely dirty but definitely look worn.  Was thinking maybe cause they were outlet shoes and B grades they might have been a bit roughed up, but I'm likely just in denial.  Second pair of J's I've got off ebay in the last few months listed as new but came clearly worn.

Also does the red leather on anyone else pairs look  as if their is like a darker wash of red paint over it or something?  These kinda look they were meant to look vintage like nike has done in the past, but not overly vintage.  Maybe my pair is just F'd haha.

Great shoes none the less.  Glad I was able to grab a pair.  And yes they are more comfortable then any other pair of one's I've had in the past.

ebay new alot of times means its still new condition . post pics if your worried about the letter these banneds are easy to tell if legit

My pair from the Portland Outlet were definitely creased but everything else was clean, looks like someone had tried them on. Oh well, didn't really matter after the first wear
laugh.gif
Love these shoes. Well done, JB.

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

220 pages and counting
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
This will go down as one of the greatest releases of all time for JB in this "retro" era. These are appreciated. STill haven't worn mine yet...opened the box to look at them this morning and smiled.

Originally Posted by xbiker47

220 pages and counting
This will go down as one of the greatest releases of all time for JB in this "retro" era. These are appreciated. STill haven't worn mine yet...opened the box to look at them this morning and smiled.
i gotta agree was very very lucky to get a size 9 (AT RETAIL) in the banned 1's and a 8.5 

So glad I grabbed my sz 13. Threw te white laces in them, and am waiting for the right moment to break them out, maybe the concord release?

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

This will go down as one of the greatest releases of all time for JB in this "retro" era.
AGREED!  jordan brand got me on this release...and they rarely do these days with their garbage quality of retros.

All the Jordan Brand Niketalkers came through on this release. Everyone looked out. I live in DC and was really disappointed because they didn't release here, but a NTer came through for me. This thread was the greatest show of a true "community" in the JB thread. Look in the Ray Allen joint...cut throat.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

AGREED!  jordan brand got me on this release...and they rarely do these days with their garbage quality of retros.
All the Jordan Brand Niketalkers came through on this release. Everyone looked out. I live in DC and was really disappointed because they didn't release here, but a NTer came through for me. This thread was the greatest show of a true "community" in the JB thread. Look in the Ray Allen joint...cut throat.
laugh.gif

everytime i go in there im always 
sick.gif
sick.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif

Got my pair today from my local CL for $200 not a bad price considering from what I'm seeing on eBay. So glad to have pick them up at a decent price. My pair were perfect...not tried on, no dirty soles or no pre-crease even the box was perfect! Btw...the boxes on these are huge! Bigger than any of my other Jordan boxes. Anyways waiting for the right time to UnDs these as well. These shoes are to nice to have a limited run...they should of mass produced these so everyone can get a pair and see the quality of these shoes and know that JB still has some kind of knowledge what quality is.

Originally Posted by topnotchflip

Got my pair today from my local CL for $200 not a bad price considering from what I'm seeing on eBay. So glad to have pick them up at a decent price. My pair were perfect...not tried on, no dirty soles or no pre-crease even the box was perfect! Btw...the boxes on these are huge! Bigger than any of my other Jordan boxes. Anyways waiting for the right time to UnDs these as well. These shoes are to nice to have a limited run...they should of mass produced these so everyone can get a pair and see the quality of these shoes and know that JB still has some kind of knowledge what quality is.

Good price
pimp.gif

Whats good fellas of the "Banned 1" generation lol. I have to agree with everyones sentiments that this release was a special one for me as well. From when it was first brought up last year, to the pics of the supposed "Black" X pair for release, the tweet from NikeStore in Portland and to the pandemonium of finding out which Factory outlets were to get these. I'm happy to say that I was fortunate enough to get a pair for myself, my cousin, and finally eventually a pair for my younger brother. Not to mention the infamous sz 14 pair I got from Vegas phone order for $93 SHIPPED
eek.gif
... yall remember the pic I posted as validation 
laugh.gif
. All in all it was pain staking no doubt but a release that I surely will never forget!
A few weeks ago I posted that I had intentions of unDSing these during my engagement photo shoot with my soon to be wife in September. I figured this shoe deserved a grand entrance onto the streets while on my feet and what better way to do so then with the one that you will share the rest of your life and future releases with 
laugh.gif
! Some pics for the members of the "Got it for Retail Banned 1" generation of Niketalk 2011. Shoutout to all of you guys for making this release a most memorable one.  

Egagement-Photos-175-820x1232.jpg

04f36f4b6da93a429daa0e62f7d5b2970f56ed3a_r.jpg

828269068e3d99990e6f52bddaab864029de1b4a_r.jpg

fb526ac67d30499c01ffa4b21be8c5361a9b5a08_r.jpg

8e726936e739c911051f42b852452b4351f8817c_r.jpg

I was mad worried that during the Shoot wifey would step on my J'ssssssss 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
 but we had a great time. 

A bonus pic ..

Egagement-Photos-80-820x545.jpg

Thanks for allowing me to share with you guys Banned 1 family! BE BLESSED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom