Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree as well. Best Jordan release this year - because they actually acknoweldged the whole 'Banned' concept perfectly. Of course that's opinionated though.

I swapped out the black laces to get a better feel of how they look on my feet compared to the white laces. I've always wore the Black/Red 1's with the black joints, so I wanted a change and I'm really feeling the white laces:

jordanyk.jpg

jordan1m.jpg

Originally Posted by RV019

Someone offered me to trade my banned 1's for a YOTR 7's

Should I pull the trigger?

I wouldn't. My opinion though. It's really up to you.
-Drew

Originally Posted by robxdrew

I wouldn't. My opinion though. It's really up to you.
-Drew

Dude, OG colorways > New Retro Colorways nuff said....

But, YOTR 7's (New retro CW) Lightweight equals Hares (OG CW).... So it's up to you ahahahahaha

off topic, but I took a pic of my Jordan 1 triad and wanted to share. 1985 Royal Blues, 94 Chicago 1s, and Banned 1s. whats interesting is that the Jordan 1 has varied from every generation of releases so its debatable to which one is the "best". its all about personal preference. I will say that the OGs have rock solid leather and hold up best for casual wearing

f57b8b66a74d429280f30725dfccde64.jpg

Here's a pic of NWT wearing the 01's with the white laces...

3697699589_263cef705d.jpg

Them are serious
pimp.gif
. Im'a hurt feelings when I rock mine with the white laces.

Finally rocked mine. Shoe is surprisingly really comfortable. I was bout to walk out the door sportin the red laces. But I went back and checked what the black would look like... And now I don't think the blacks are comin off.

I still need a pair of these. I hate that they ninja released these.
F***!
I hope they re-release this. they can change a few details like the Xs
the lace tips or a few more just to be fair to the ones who get em
early and paid premium. I just want a pair with this leather used. I
already saw one in person and I must say they are buttery.

I need them for RETAIL! JB LISTEN!

hmmm...tough one.....
i think i'll keep my banned 1...... can hunt for YOTR 7 for any other time...but it will be hard to look for banned 1 for now.......

but that's me.....

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

I'M GLAD I DIDN'T HAVE TO MAKE A DECISION
pimp.gif

rv9a42.jpg
My two favorite releases of the year thus far. Glad I've got both x2. Actually wore the Banned's today with some khakis and my bulls hoodie. I like these as a fall shoe. And to whoever said the YOTRs suck... don't feel ya there at all!

I got both pair as well and the quality on the banned 1s is way better don't make that trade homie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom