Air Jordan 1 “Yellow toe” SUMMER 2022?

L’s with lube or no lube?
2856CC5F-5476-4031-A1B8-94CE33313D50.gif

I'll take these for retail and that's it. Luckily resell isn't too bad, but I think that's a clear indicator that these will be plentiful. Still haven't unds'd my pollens. I prefer these taxis more anyway. They'll look good next to my bred toes and pine greens. I always wanted the court purple 1.0's, but not at the price they going for. Same with the SBBs

Maybe I shouldn’t be but I’m surprised at how many people are STILL buying a basic shoe before release. Why not give the release a try and then wait a few weeks for the market to die out. Why the rush?

Maybe I shouldn’t be but I’m surprised at how many people are STILL buying a basic shoe before release. Why not give the release a try and then wait a few weeks for the market to die out. Why the rush?
We don't trust SNKRS and the way they give out Ls even if it's a GR. The last pair I've hit was CG11s last year and I've entered for multiple pairs this year. Might as well get it out the way and be done with it.

Like the orlando penny 1, should've been an easy cop but they only made 7k men's pairs. Multiple people caught Ls when nobody wants pennies and should've been easy. Now we're playing the waiting game for HOPEFULLY FNL & FTL might get their shipments and have a chance, meanwhile resell is going up.

Bottom line: Nike doesn't gaf who gets it and we don't want to take a chance

We don't trust SNKRS and the way they give out Ls even if it's a GR. The last pair I've hit was CG11s last year and I've entered for multiple pairs this year. Might as well get it out the way and be done with it.

Like the orlando penny 1, should've been an easy cop but they only made 7k men's pairs. Multiple people caught Ls when nobody wants pennies and should've been easy. Now we're playing the waiting game for HOPEFULLY FNL & FTL might get their shipments and have a chance, meanwhile resell is going up.

Is SNKRS the only place in the world carrying these? I’ve seen Nike restock the basic J’s multiple times recently. I dunno …to me if feels like you’re throwing money away.

SNKRS does do restocks but that doesn’t mean it’s easy. People have multiple accounts with bots and take every and anything. I agree with the poster about not wanting to waste time and just getting it over with. To each his own

I get it but fam these are going to be plentiful.

I get it but fam these are going to be plentiful.

These are going to fly in the US wherever they drop, I dont see them sitting like the Brotherhoods did. I'd rather pay a little more and not have to worry about the release. Im not buying any other shoe until November so its more warranted.

Literally all sizes are $215-240 on flight club & stockx rn, you can get them for the low rn or next month at retail, it’s nothing to worry about.

Last edited:
What chance? You're already paying resell, so what's the risk? That you'll strike out on release day and end up having to pay resell? Are you worried resell prices will go UP after release day?

What chance? You're already paying resell, so what's the risk? That you'll strike out on release day and end up having to pay resell? Are you worried resell prices will go UP after release day?
Pretty much. You never know. I'd rather pay when the market is good for the buyer than the seller. I gave them multiple chances to give me a W this year and I ain't got one. I'm gonna try on release day and if I don't get a W then I ain't surprised it ain't nothing new.

Then I'm hoping a fellow NT would oop me a pair and I'll compensate them if not them resell it is. Being a Snkrs member since 14 and I can count you the shoes I've won on there on one hand

Literally all sizes are $215-240 on flight club & stockx rn, you can get them for the low rn or next month at retail, it’s nothing to worry about.
Don't forget the popup "resellers" on marketplace who end up selling 20 bucks over retail when they dont sell the first week.

Last edited:
I do worry these could go up after release, but hopefully with more pairs releasing resell price wont jump too much, if i miss at retail.

Weirdest thing just happened to me on goatapp. I put in an offer for 220$ but goat only charged me 209$ lol and authenticated within an hour. Probably a return from someone or sumthin

Back
Top Bottom