Air Jordan 1 “Yellow toe” SUMMER 2022?

Dude, you been smoking some strong stuff lately. 😆
Nah this something I've been consistent about since we first got pics of what the shoe really looked like. I've been back and forth on whether to buy or not but I think I'm just gonna wait it out until we get proper yellow toes

In for a pair at retail. Havent wore my pollens yet but if they are too similar Ill keep the pair I like more. Probably gonna keep pollens tho since I plan on wearing to this Wu-Tang concert at the end of the month...

I'm debating on waiting to see if that stockx price dips a little more and I'll pull the trigger early. I need em
I honestly don’t see how anyone could use StockX anymore for Jordan’s that’ll probably have a ton of fakes and there are no pictures to look at before purchase.

That’s one benefit of using eBay imo.

…you have some ability to legit check based on photos.

Pulled the trigger on these early yesterday from GOAT, the price is really low considering they dont release for another 2 months. I think Jordan Brand releasing 3 yellow based 1s in the span of a year really killed the anticipation for these. I'm glad I can now take a break until the Chicagos release.

Received today from Snkrs day release in the UK. They are did these well, very well!

36FA6B44-CE27-4AD3-BCB6-9C31E50506F7.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom