Age difference between a guy and girl

i know some people's parents are about 10 years apart or more

who do you know are in a relationshiop and seperated by a large age difference?
how does it work?

i know some people's parents are about 10 years apart or more

who do you know are in a relationshiop and seperated by a large age difference?
how does it work?

Do you not get along with any people who are older than you?? Maybe it's because I have older sisters and coworkers, but to me it's not hard to relate to and be able to have conversations with people who might be 5, 8, 10 years older. It's really not that difficult.

Do you not get along with any people who are older than you?? Maybe it's because I have older sisters and coworkers, but to me it's not hard to relate to and be able to have conversations with people who might be 5, 8, 10 years older. It's really not that difficult.

I've always had a thing for women around 27-32... but i know once i'm in the age bracket I'm going younger
devil.gif

I've always had a thing for women around 27-32... but i know once i'm in the age bracket I'm going younger
devil.gif

For me I get along with younger people..
NO PEDO THOUGH.

Now that's "Peddy"

My mom's ex-fiance was 10 yrs apart from her.
Dude straight up was so immature.. had another broad on the side..
smh.

For me I get along with younger people..
NO PEDO THOUGH.

Now that's "Peddy"

My mom's ex-fiance was 10 yrs apart from her.
Dude straight up was so immature.. had another broad on the side..
smh.

When I was 18, I had a 'fling' with a 28 year old woman...
..we seemed to connect good. We had our sexual experiences and at that age I was like
pimp.gif

Circumstances afterwards though, the 'break-up' and everything. Wasn't worth it honestly.
tired.gif

When I was 18, I had a 'fling' with a 28 year old woman...
..we seemed to connect good. We had our sexual experiences and at that age I was like
pimp.gif

Circumstances afterwards though, the 'break-up' and everything. Wasn't worth it honestly.
tired.gif

the older you get the less significance is placed on age...for the most part.

the older you get the less significance is placed on age...for the most part.

im 20 and these a 17 year old thats
pimp.gif
at work.... i thought about it several times but not worth the hassle. The business she would get.

im 20 and these a 17 year old thats
pimp.gif
at work.... i thought about it several times but not worth the hassle. The business she would get.

it's different when you're older. that difference in age isn't as much compared to the difference in age when you're younger.

it's different when you're older. that difference in age isn't as much compared to the difference in age when you're younger.

Back
Top Bottom