AGAIN?? Nike Trainer SC High Retro - Spring 2013

gonna try for these (1996 olys) on snkrs...fully expecting to strike out though, so no biggie.
I think there are 500 pairs on SNKRS. It will be tough. ATLiens who struck out will be trying, non locals will be trying, and of course every reseller in the country will be trying. With that said good luck to anyone trying to cop on the 10th. 

As for myself I got lucky today at Epitome and came away with my size. #feelsgoodman

I think there are 500 pairs on SNKRS. It will be tough. ATLiens who struck out will be trying, non locals will be trying, and of course every reseller in the country will be trying. With that said good luck to anyone trying to cop on the 10th. 

As for myself I got lucky today at Epitome and came away with my size. #feelsgoodman

What time did Epitome end up releasing their pairs?

Anybody got some tshirt recommendations to rock with the Olympic Bo Jacksons? Looking for something simple, like a white shirt with a green pattern or something like that. Don't really want to cop a solid green tee.

Really wasn't feeling the outsole, but I'm gonna give it a shot so i can see em in person

on feet

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom