AGAIN?? Nike Trainer SC High Retro - Spring 2013

2010'S... QUALITY IS GREAT ON THESE 
happy.gif

how are they in hand? I kinda like this CW.  On the fence about getting.  Will be a game time decision when the app notifies me.

my buddy is convinced there are only 1996 pairs available but I have told him multiple times that that tid bit of information is false....
Met a Nike rep here in Atlanta that said only 1996 pairs it may be true because Nike Hk, Nike US, and maybe 10 shops here in Atlanta are the only places I know carrying them. I hate how wild the material is reminds me of the safari am1 that dropped I'll need to trim it. Here are some more pics.
I need my size 13 AT ALL COSTS. Being GA homegrown these would be a grail to me. 

Nappy green suede, 3m smooth green , gold, white, a peach and fruity pebbles translucent outsoles....
I would really have to be from Georgia to enjoy those.

Just give us a premium OG release for the White Black Teal original color way that has never seen a retro. Then the Auburn and the Raiders. That's all I want.

Last edited:
I REMEMBER MY FIRST PAIR (WHEN THE FIRST BATCHES WERE BEING RETRO'D) IN LIKE 2000 AND THE PLASTIC PART WOULD END UP GETTING MESSED UP AND SORT OF PEEL OFF.... WELL THATS HOW I WANT IT!!! IDC.. IT WAS WAY BETTER THAN ANY OF THE NEWER RETRO'S INCLUDING THE DECENT QUALITY PAIR I WORE ABOVE

I want these....the 1996 pairs made is official? I'll try on the app...wonder if they will make it a draw?

Chances of me getting these are looking slimmer and slimmer. Every place I call in Atlanta is either denying getting them or they are just not getting them.

Wish had folks doing scavenger hunts  
It hasn't happened yet and it's a partnership with Wish and Epitome. Meeting in Centennial Olympic Park and then the madness will ensue I guess. Not sure I'll be able to take the heat index that day and it will be difficult to remain hydrated. But something in me is still telling me to go anyway. Just don't want to end up passing out. The temps with the heat index down here...just the humidity alone will make you fear just opening your very own front door, let alone scavenge the city for clues. Heat exhaustion will be a real issue for people.

You should drive out Grizz. Roadtrip!

Last edited:

Wish had folks doing scavenger hunts  
It hasn't happened yet and it's a partnership with Wish and Epitome. Meeting in Centennial Olympic Park and then the madness will ensue I guess. Not sure I'll be able to take the heat index that day and it will be difficult to remain hydrated. But something in me is still telling me to go anyway. Just don't want to end up passing out. The temps with the heat index down here...just the humidity alone will make you fear just opening your very own front door, let alone scavenge the city for clues. Heat exhaustion will be a real issue for people.

You should drive out Grizz. Roadtrip!
on my way!

2621496-5840345558-madgi.gif

Ok so if you are going to be in the ATL area tomorrow, you can head to Centennial Olympic Park and meet there at NOON. Epitome and Wish will be conducting a joint scavenger hunt and 10 (5 and 5 for each shop) winners from the teams altogether will be able to reserve their pairs for Friday's release. 

As far as Friday's release, I'm not sure where else pairs will be released besides the above shops and Nike Store (I assume) but there must be a list of more somewhere on the interwebz. These are definitely extremely limited. This I can confirm. But, I don't think resale will be that horrible if you really want a pair of these.

Back
Top Bottom