AGAIN?? Nike Trainer SC High Retro - Spring 2013

If you put in a raffle at City Gear Underground, you have a really good chance.  They have 100 pair, and as of Tuesday (which is when the raffle was supposed to end), they hadn't gotten anywhere near that number of raffle entries, which is why they extended the raffle an extra day (ended today).  PLUS, Nike corporate and City Gear corporate will be there during the draw process tomorrow to ensure there's no funny business.  So, you got a good chance if you entered there.

Welp looks like I eont be grabbing them. Wish & Epitome play mad games.
Both stores will still have their regular first come first serve, they are just doing this scavenger business as promotion.  City Gear did something similar, allocating some of the sneakers for a dumb scavenger.  

ATL retailers are still releasing tomorrow.  City Gear Underground just called me.  They got a LOT of pairs, over 100.  If you signed up there, you have a great chance of winning. 

They need to bring these back THE RIGHT WAY. That last retro with all leather uppers was an abomination IMO.

My cousin had these back in the day (1991 I think) and it looked so good with Raider and Kings gear... I'd probably buy a pair if they come out again.:smokin

If you plan on going for these on the app next week, do it.  You won't be disappointed.  These are way too dope in hand.

9. Didn't know they did FCFS until today bc of the raffle they also did. It's all good. I'll try SNKRS and if I lose there then it just wasn't meant to be.

Yeah after getting my 11.5 from the raffle at City Gear Underground, it was definitely a revolving door.  I copped 5 more pairs.  Everybody kept going in, buying their kicks, and getting right back in line lol

Yeah I read that on ATATF. That people kept going back in. One guy said he got his pair at 8:05. I slept Ill try nike

Last edited:
Random release time, that's crazy.  How does that even work?  I saw on their IG there's no hanging out, camping or nothing.

Random release time, that's crazy.  How does that even work?  I saw on their IG there's no hanging out, camping or nothing.
They just IG a post when they are finally for sale. And then I'm sure people will come running from down the block or something idk lol.

Back
Top Bottom