AFC Wild Card Game: J-E-T-S @ Colts (Saturday 1/8/2011 @ 8PM)

Originally Posted by d3simet

Revis did a heck of a job. Wayne had been targeted one time. Amazing.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Yeah I'm thinking it
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HWBurnz

Originally Posted by DTruth07

Manning now has a career playoff record of 9-10 #justsayin

So people brush this off because he won 1 Superbowl??
...and what does this have to do with todays game, was it Manning's fault?
Did Manning not drive the Colts down the field for the game winning field goal with a minute left? i didn't know Peyton allowed a return on special teams to the 50 yard line, and two simple 10 yard games for a field goal.

Amazing.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by HWBurnz

Originally Posted by DTruth07

Manning now has a career playoff record of 9-10 #justsayin

So people brush this off because he won 1 Superbowl??
...and what does this have to do with todays game, was it Manning's fault?
Did Manning not drive the Colts down the field for the game winning field goal with a minute left? i didn't know Peyton allowed a return on special teams to the 50 yard line, and two simple 10 yard games for a field goal.

Amazing.
eek.gif

As much as I dislike Peyton he didnt do much wrong today. Colts werent a very good team this season and they were unlikely going to do much in the playoffs anyways.

Jets arent that good of a team IMO. I expect the Pats to win comfortably next week...not a blow out but I dont think the Jets offense will do much damage.

As much as I dislike Peyton he didnt do much wrong today. Colts werent a very good team this season and they were unlikely going to do much in the playoffs anyways.

Jets arent that good of a team IMO. I expect the Pats to win comfortably next week...not a blow out but I dont think the Jets offense will do much damage.

Back
Top Bottom