AFC Divisional Game: New York Jets @ New England Patriots (Sunday Jan 16,4:30 PM on CBS)

Originally Posted by sdotrich

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Deion Branch: Some Jets 'classless'

By Jackie MacMullan
ESPNBoston.com
Archive
Bart Scott Gets Emotional After Win
Jets LB Bart Scott lets out some anger after the Jets defeated the Patriots on SundayTags: NFL, bart scott, new york jets

FOXBOROUGH, Mass. -- Patriots receiver Deion Branch was asked following the game if he was embarrassed by the loss. His answer: "I'm not embarrassed, I'm just frustrated. The embarrassing part came from a few classless guys [on the Jets] after the game. There were a lot of classless things that went on after the game ended.''

When asked what he was referring to, Branch answered, "Didn't you see it? You've got to go back and watch it. Pretty classless stuff.''

Some of New England's players left the field when time ran out rather than shake hands with the Jets players. When asked if he was one of them Branch said, "I'm a champion. I'm always going to congratulate guys. They beat us today. The ones with class, I shook their hands. And the ones that didn't, I didn't [shake their hands]. You can tell they're not used to being in this position.''

Jackie MacMullan, who has spent nearly 20 years as a beat writer and columnist in Boston, is a columnist for ESPNBoston.com.

----------------------------------------------------------------

True,hope you bums get blown out by the Steeler.
this the same 5'5" receiver that POINTED and said whatever at the Jet sideline DURING the game? 
catch the ball before you talk buddy!
DUDE SOUND LIKE HE WHINING....SHUT UP AND TAKE THE L

29 minutes ago - Scenes after the loss: OL Matt Light telling his backup Quinn Ojinnaka, "It was nice getting to know you this season;" Tom Brady consoling a crying Wes Welker; and Fred Taylor fielding retirement questions. Patriots RapidReports
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/rapid-reports/post/14559567

Get the %!#% out of here with that
eek.gif
roll.gif

By Jackie MacMullan
ESPNBoston.com
Archive
Jets LB Bart Scott lets out some anger after the Jets defeated the Patriots on SundayTags: NFL, bart scott, new york jets

FOXBOROUGH, Mass. -- Patriots receiver Deion Branch was asked following the game if he was embarrassed by the loss. His answer: "I'm not embarrassed, I'm just frustrated. The embarrassing part came from a few classless guys [on the Jets] after the game. There were a lot of classless things that went on after the game ended.''

When asked what he was referring to, Branch answered, "Didn't you see it? You've got to go back and watch it. Pretty classless stuff.''

Some of New England's players left the field when time ran out rather than shake hands with the Jets players. When asked if he was one of them Branch said, "I'm a champion. I'm always going to congratulate guys. They beat us today. The ones with class, I shook their hands. And the ones that didn't, I didn't [shake their hands]. You can tell they're not used to being in this position.''

Jackie MacMullan, who has spent nearly 20 years as a beat writer and columnist in Boston, is a columnist for ESPNBoston.com.

riding the Steelers jocks now ? Your a clown

By Jackie MacMullan
ESPNBoston.com
Archive

riding the Steelers jocks now ? Your a clown

NYC when you hear black n yellow turn that $!* off!

i wonder whats gonna be said this week!
I bet not that much actually, I don't think these two have that much animosity (minus Bart Scott and Hines).  It won't be nearly as bad as this past week

NYC when you hear black n yellow turn that $!* off!

i wonder whats gonna be said this week!
I bet not that much actually, I don't think these two have that much animosity (minus Bart Scott and Hines).  It won't be nearly as bad as this past week

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by bkmac

29 minutes ago - Scenes after the loss: OL Matt Light telling his backup Quinn Ojinnaka, "It was nice getting to know you this season;" Tom Brady consoling a crying Wes Welker; and Fred Taylor fielding retirement questions. Patriots RapidReports

eek.gif
roll.gif

Wish there was pics/video of that.

Word. Would warm my cold heart on this bitter winter night.

Lol at the Pats not winning since Spygate
grin.gif
And lol at Pats players getting salty and talking about class. Ain't nothing classy about your entire organization
indifferent.gif

Congrats to the Jets and their fans. Better go get yours though cause this town still belongs to the GMen
pimp.gif

kar4i8.jpg

roll.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by bkmac

eek.gif
roll.gif

Wish there was pics/video of that.

Word. Would warm my cold heart on this bitter winter night.

Lol at the Pats not winning since Spygate
grin.gif
And lol at Pats players getting salty and talking about class. Ain't nothing classy about your entire organization
indifferent.gif

Congrats to the Jets and their fans. Better go get yours though cause this town still belongs to the GMen
pimp.gif

kar4i8.jpg

roll.gif
pimp.gif

Bart Scott is wild...he's the dude that faked a cramp to slow down the Pat's hurry up in the 4th quarter. I'm not mad about it I just think its funny that he is talking big but has to fake and injury

Bart Scott is wild...he's the dude that faked a cramp to slow down the Pat's hurry up in the 4th quarter. I'm not mad about it I just think its funny that he is talking big but has to fake and injury

Back
Top Bottom