AFC Divisional Game: New York Jets @ New England Patriots (Sunday Jan 16,4:30 PM on CBS)

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

t7z9dz.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

That Scott interview was
eek.gif
laugh.gif
"they can't stop a nosebleed"

Originally Posted by SdotRusherz

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

laugh.gif
BART SCOTT IS THAT DUDE!!!

Gonna be mad funny if they take an L next week, celebrating a little too much if you ask me. Still got business to take care of
I mean they are in the AFC championship.... they can't enjoy it?
smokin.gif
They can I'm just saying, save some of that for the game that sends you to the Super Bowl
laugh.gif
. But I understand why he's hyped since it was New England

laugh.gif

Gonna be mad funny if they take an L next week, celebrating a little too much if you ask me. Still got business to take care of
smokin.gif
They can I'm just saying, save some of that for the game that sends you to the Super Bowl
laugh.gif

Wow Bart wild out in every single interview. I surprised he didn't cost jets 15 yds yet

Rex could be king with just one more win this playoffs

I still can't believe they touch the pretty boy

Wow Bart wild out in every single interview. I surprised he didn't cost jets 15 yds yet

Rex could be king with just one more win this playoffs

I still can't believe they touch the pretty boy

REVIS @#$%IN CHRIST!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Total domination by the boys in green
pimp.gif

Sanchez
pimp.gif
The key was 0 TURNOVERS

Pressure on Brady
pimp.gif

Welker gettin lit up
pimp.gif

Jets vs. Steelers next week for the right to go to Jerryland
pimp.gif

LEGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

REVIS @#$%IN CHRIST!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Total domination by the boys in green
pimp.gif

Sanchez
pimp.gif
The key was 0 TURNOVERS

Pressure on Brady
pimp.gif

Welker gettin lit up
pimp.gif

Jets vs. Steelers next week for the right to go to Jerryland
pimp.gif

LEGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

laugh.gif

smokin.gif
laugh.gif
the jets just won THEIR superbowl..... they probably get knocked out enxt week and it won;t hurt that much cuz they won this week.

laugh.gif

smokin.gif
laugh.gif
the jets just won THEIR superbowl..... they probably get knocked out enxt week and it won;t hurt that much cuz they won this week.

funny but you were not saying the same thing when the Pats were jumpin around and doing the lights out dance on the Charger Logo a few yrs ago...

30t6p3b.gif

funny but you were not saying the same thing when the Pats were jumpin around and doing the lights out dance on the Charger Logo a few yrs ago...

30t6p3b.gif

Deion Branch: Some Jets 'classless'

By Jackie MacMullan
ESPNBoston.com
Archive
Bart Scott Gets Emotional After Win
Jets LB Bart Scott lets out some anger after the Jets defeated the Patriots on SundayTags: NFL, bart scott, new york jets

FOXBOROUGH, Mass. -- Patriots receiver Deion Branch was asked following the game if he was embarrassed by the loss. His answer: "I'm not embarrassed, I'm just frustrated. The embarrassing part came from a few classless guys [on the Jets] after the game. There were a lot of classless things that went on after the game ended.''

When asked what he was referring to, Branch answered, "Didn't you see it? You've got to go back and watch it. Pretty classless stuff.''

Some of New England's players left the field when time ran out rather than shake hands with the Jets players. When asked if he was one of them Branch said, "I'm a champion. I'm always going to congratulate guys. They beat us today. The ones with class, I shook their hands. And the ones that didn't, I didn't [shake their hands]. You can tell they're not used to being in this position.''

Jackie MacMullan, who has spent nearly 20 years as a beat writer and columnist in Boston, is a columnist for ESPNBoston.com.

----------------------------------------------------------------

True,hope you bums get blown out by the Steeler.

Deion Branch: Some Jets 'classless'

By Jackie MacMullan
ESPNBoston.com
Archive
Bart Scott Gets Emotional After Win
Jets LB Bart Scott lets out some anger after the Jets defeated the Patriots on SundayTags: NFL, bart scott, new york jets

FOXBOROUGH, Mass. -- Patriots receiver Deion Branch was asked following the game if he was embarrassed by the loss. His answer: "I'm not embarrassed, I'm just frustrated. The embarrassing part came from a few classless guys [on the Jets] after the game. There were a lot of classless things that went on after the game ended.''

When asked what he was referring to, Branch answered, "Didn't you see it? You've got to go back and watch it. Pretty classless stuff.''

Some of New England's players left the field when time ran out rather than shake hands with the Jets players. When asked if he was one of them Branch said, "I'm a champion. I'm always going to congratulate guys. They beat us today. The ones with class, I shook their hands. And the ones that didn't, I didn't [shake their hands]. You can tell they're not used to being in this position.''

Jackie MacMullan, who has spent nearly 20 years as a beat writer and columnist in Boston, is a columnist for ESPNBoston.com.

----------------------------------------------------------------

True,hope you bums get blown out by the Steeler.

Back
Top Bottom