AFC Divisional Game: New York Jets @ New England Patriots (Sunday Jan 16,4:30 PM on CBS)

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by bkmac

29 minutes ago - Scenes after the loss: OL Matt Light telling his backup Quinn Ojinnaka, "It was nice getting to know you this season;" Tom Brady consoling a crying Wes Welker; and Fred Taylor fielding retirement questions. Patriots RapidReports
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/rapid-reports/post/14559567

Get the %!#% out of here with that
eek.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

please...we all remember LT crying back in san diego

And we all remember how classy the Pats were in that game.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by bkmac

29 minutes ago - Scenes after the loss: OL Matt Light telling his backup Quinn Ojinnaka, "It was nice getting to know you this season;" Tom Brady consoling a crying Wes Welker; and Fred Taylor fielding retirement questions. Patriots RapidReports
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/rapid-reports/post/14559567

Get the %!#% out of here with that
eek.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

please...we all remember LT crying back in san diego

And we all remember how classy the Pats were in that game.

Originally Posted by smallBALL5
Sounds like a WWE wrestler in the interview. 
roll.gif

Jets Offense and Defense was great the entire game. If they play like this against Pittsburg they should win it.

Sounds like a WWE wrestler in the interview. 
roll.gif

Jets Offense and Defense was great the entire game. If they play like this against Pittsburg they should win it.

jets backed up their mouth... and im happy the patriots lost! I have nothing against the team, just their annoying fans hahahaha!

jets backed up their mouth... and im happy the patriots lost! I have nothing against the team, just their annoying fans hahahaha!

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Sounds like a WWE wrestler in the interview.�
roll.gif

Jets Offense and Defense was great the entire game. If they play like this against Pittsburg they should win it.�

the laugh at the end made me
indifferent.gif
then
roll.gif

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Sounds like a WWE wrestler in the interview.�
roll.gif

Jets Offense and Defense was great the entire game. If they play like this against Pittsburg they should win it.�

the laugh at the end made me
indifferent.gif
then
roll.gif

Jets showed up to play, wanted it more but we'll be back next year, the draft is ours
pimp.gif

I'll root for the NFC Champion

Jets showed up to play, wanted it more but we'll be back next year, the draft is ours
pimp.gif

I'll root for the NFC Champion

Huge props to the Jets.  This team got destroyed last time they play the Patriots here, and then came out today and pretty much dominated.  Praise the coach, praise the players, it doesn't matter.  They came back into the place where they got embarrassed and straight up owned Brady and Belichick. 

You can knock Rex all you want, but the man knows how to prepare his team.  Props to Sanchez for tying the record for road playoff wins in only his second year.  I'm still amazed the record is only 4.

Huge props to the Jets.  This team got destroyed last time they play the Patriots here, and then came out today and pretty much dominated.  Praise the coach, praise the players, it doesn't matter.  They came back into the place where they got embarrassed and straight up owned Brady and Belichick. 

You can knock Rex all you want, but the man knows how to prepare his team.  Props to Sanchez for tying the record for road playoff wins in only his second year.  I'm still amazed the record is only 4.

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

30t6p3b.gif
dudes hatin on Bart...actin like hes not speakin 1000% truth

No bs. Im not a Jets fan but I respect the honesty and the fact that these dudes back it up.

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

30t6p3b.gif
dudes hatin on Bart...actin like hes not speakin 1000% truth

No bs. Im not a Jets fan but I respect the honesty and the fact that these dudes back it up.

Back
Top Bottom