• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
got shipping today

seems like they had to search their outlet locations for them? Theyre coming from Cali, ive always gotten orders from PA with adidas
yeezy's always came from california for me, but maybe cuz i lived in LA at the time. everything else adidas came from south Carolina.

IMG_3786.jpeg

These came quick! I should have went .5 up though. I didn’t think they would sell out as fast as they did.

I actually went TTS in these when they first dropped. A little tough to get in but they are super comfy for the winter.

Sn: i thought i could go
Makes sense
I took advantage of the sales this past weekend an everything from 350’s to knit rnrs to 380s seem to be shipping from PA for me
I was taking my boy school shopping stopped in for sambas had a few 700, 380 and qntm. Shoes showing soldout on website and sitting in the outlet. Also they had 1 knit Runners in my size that was cancelled by adidas but they still had the stock available got info from manager sitting at register. (Conclusion Made: Adidas wont let you cancel a yeezy order)

Sn: i thought i could go

I was taking my boy school shopping stopped in for sambas had a few 700, 380 and qntm. Shoes showing soldout on website and sitting in the outlet. Also they had 1 knit Runners in my size that was cancelled by adidas but they still had the stock available got info from manager sitting at register. (Conclusion Made: Adidas wont let you cancel a yeezy order)
If I’m not mistaken in person outlet prices could be more than online. Local outlet has 380’s for $100 but $69 on the app
So far I’ve had rnrs ship. Waiting on the 350’s and 380’s to ship.
$48 UB 1.0’s arrived today so adidas seems to be filling orders.

If I’m not mistaken in person outlet prices could be more than online. Local outlet has 380’s for $100 but $69 on the app
So far I’ve had rnrs ship. Waiting on the 350’s and 380’s to ship.
$48 UB 1.0’s arrived today so adidas seems to be filling orders.
They were $70 still in there for the 380 all prices seem on par with online from what i saw. They had only the undesirable silhouettes though no 350s boots or normal 700s just mnvn joints. I can probably see that though cause all outlets never have same prices from timberland to adidas polo or nike even if online still might not match, can be higher or lower than outlet price.

950s came in. At $600 pricing was criminal. At $180 I should have bought a second pair. Shame they aren’t waterproof but I’ve already got duck boots for that.

Full size up from my true size, half size up from my Yeezy 350 V2 size.
IMG_1650.jpeg
IMG_1651.jpeg
IMG_1656.jpeg
IMG_1655.jpeg

How they fit? I'm still waiting for my pair to get shipped. Sizing been all over the place for these. I put in work trying to gauge which size to order from searching Youtube videos and reading the comments on there and Reddit. Majority of ppl said that they are true to size but I also heard some say go up a half size and sometimes a full size. I wear a size 10 and ordered a size 10 in these but I also have Desert Boots and Knit Runner Boots and went with size 11 on those.

How they fit? I'm still waiting for my pair to get shipped. Sizing been all over the place for these. I put in work trying to gauge which size to order from searching Youtube videos and reading the comments on there and Reddit. Majority of ppl said that they are true to size but I also heard some say go up a half size and sometimes a full size. I wear a size 10 and ordered a size 10 in these but I also have Desert Boots and Knit Runner Boots and went with size 11 on those.

The original run of them was tts / slightly big. The most recent run of them is incredibly small and snug. Half size up would be really snug but maybe workable if you have very narrow feet. Full size up is a must for most folks. I don’t think your size 10 will work for you, I could be wrong though and hope I am!

Any reviews from the original pairs will not match sizing for the new pairs unfortunately.

Edit - same thing happened with the 350v1. Original release was big and lotsa folks sized down. The new release runs small and you have to size up.

The original run of them was tts / slightly big. The most recent run of them is incredibly small and snug. Half size up would be really snug but maybe workable if you have very narrow feet. Full size up is a must for most folks. I don’t think your size 10 will work for you, I could be wrong though and hope I am!

Any reviews from the original pairs will not match sizing for the new pairs unfortunately.

Edit - same thing happened with the 350v1. Original release was big and lotsa folks sized down. The new release runs small and you have to size up.

Damn! lol, Bro I can't tell you the time I really put into figuring out the sizing on these and seeing so many ppl saying this newer version are true to size SMH. My pair is still processing so we'll see.

I did see a comment on reddit saying that they fit similar to Qntm's which I wear true to my size 10 where I've seen a lot of ppl say size up to a half size on them. I like my shoes to be a snug 1:1 fit....For reference, I rock a 10 in all retro Jordans but in most Yeezy's I have to go up to a 10.5 but for the Qntm's I go with my tts 10 and they fit perfect. I don't have wide feet but I don't think they are narrow either. Always wanted these so I hope they fit. Appreciate ya 💯

Damn! lol, Bro I can't tell you the time I really put into figuring out the sizing on these and seeing so many ppl saying this newer version are true to size SMH. My pair is still processing so we'll see.

I did see a comment on reddit saying that they fit similar to Qntm's which I wear true to my size 10 where I've seen a lot of ppl say size up to a half size on them. I like my shoes to be a snug 1:1 fit....For reference, I rock a 10 in all retro Jordans but in most Yeezy's I have to go up to a 10.5 but for the Qntm's I go with my tts 10 and they fit perfect. I don't have wide feet but I don't think they are narrow either. Always wanted these so I hope they fit. Appreciate ya 💯

If you like a 1:1 fit, you miiiight be okay at tts. I prefer some wiggle room, my feet cramp up hardcore if I don’t have it.

I've been telling my wife to let me sell the 450s that she has for months now. She's been saying "but I wear them". She does not. I haven't seen her wear them in well over a year or so. Now we might as well just drop them off at Plato's Closet and hope we get a couple bucks for them. 🤦🏿‍♂️

And this isn't about Yeezys being popular or unpopular. It's about money being wasted lol. It's actually kind of sad because the legacy of one of if not the greatest sneaker partnerships/collaborations is potentially being tarnished. My hope is all of these sales will allow Yeezys to get into the hands of alot of people who otherwise never would have touched them and that exposure gives new life to them either now or down the road.

Back
Top Bottom