• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
:lol: I love we're flexing how hard we DON'T buy yeezys in this thread now, lol

I only own NR black statics and zebras as far as 350s go, but that's because I'm pretty minimalist by nature (and I never had the type of money to blow on an oversized collection).

final notes: Waves are goated (best adidas yeezy not called the 750) and QNTMs stay underrated. I'd own more of them if it weren't for the terrible design of that razor-wire achilles stitch

:lol: I love we're flexing how hard we DON'T buy yeezys in this thread now, lol

I only own NR black statics and zebras as far as 350s go, but that's because I'm pretty minimalist by nature (and I never had the type of money to blow on an oversized collection).

final notes: Waves are goated (best adidas yeezy not called the 750) and QNTMs stay underrated. I'd own more of them if it weren't for the terrible design of that razor-wire achilles stitch
All I see are sheep. Ppl are real selective on what they overlook!! Until you’ve lost a billion dollar company because the partnered company was doing shady business practices, I don’t think you should have a dog in the fight. Ppl will lose their minds over a Instagram account but a billion dollars is where they draw the line. Show me a perfect person I’ll show you a liar. Rappers promote drugs guns killing all day but hey a business man talking to much is where they draw the line. They can’t even see the brainwashing worked on them.

All I see are sheep. Ppl are real selective on what they overlook!! Until you’ve lost a billion dollar company because the partnered company was doing shady business practices, I don’t think you should have a dog in the fight. Ppl will lose their minds over a Instagram account but a billion dollars is where they draw the line. Show me a perfect person I’ll show you a liar. Rappers promote drugs guns killing all day but hey a business man talking to much is where they draw the line. They can’t even see the brainwashing worked on them.
yeah i agree. people just see headlines about certain brands or people and overlook the fact that probably 90% of the brands they buy from/support do mad shady stuff lol

Wave runners are possibly the best Yeezy of all time and I think its a shame we will probably never get another release of them again.

Waves, Azeals, and QTNM's are the best Yzy's to me.
didnt they release a million times lol like the zebras

Scooped up a pair each of 450's, QNTM's, and Crazy Iiinfinity's for just over $300 on Adidas.ca. Pretty happy to find all three on steep sales as I had kicked around buying each at retail at one point or another.

yeah i agree. people just see headlines about certain brands or people and overlook the fact that probably 90% of the brands they buy from/support do mad shady stuff lol
It is well known that Big Brands contract labor through 3rd parties to stay detached from labor backlash. So Nike etc can use child labor but kanye making a twitter post is where they can’t support. I really like to get reasoning as to why they dont feel the same bitterness to other brands. Could it be because its not on media outlet ppl believe its not happening? I just am trying to get reasoning ppl keep saying looks but the shoes look the same as they did when they bought them.

IMG_5468.jpeg

It is well known that Big Brands contract labor through 3rd parties to stay detached from labor backlash. So Nike etc can use child labor but kanye making a twitter post is where they can’t support. I really like to get reasoning as to why they dont feel the same bitterness to other brands. Could it be because its not on media outlet ppl believe its not happening? I just am trying to get reasoning ppl keep saying looks but the shoes look the same as they did when they bought them.
For me it wasn't the wild stuff that he said. It was him pulling his support from the brand and things getting goofy between he and Adidas. It's like, if Adidas don't want em' and Ye don't want 'em, I don't really want them either. Not because all of a sudden they look bad because they don't. It's just not exciting or interesting to wear and own anymore because I enjoyed supporting something that He was creating and still enthusiastic about himself. I was a late adopter to Yeezy but once I finally was convinced it felt like taking part in something revolutionary. Which was needed with how stale sneaker design and innovation has gotten over the last 10 years amongst the big brands.

For me it wasn't the wild stuff that he said. It was him pulling his support from the brand and things getting goofy between he and Adidas. It's like, if Adidas don't want em' and Ye don't want 'em, I don't really want them either. Not because all of a sudden they look bad because they don't. It's just not exciting or interesting to wear and own anymore because I enjoyed supporting something that He was creating and still enthusiastic about himself. I was a late adopter to Yeezy but once I finally was convinced it felt like taking part in something revolutionary. Which was needed with how stale sneaker design and innovation has gotten over the last 10 years amongst the big brands.
Are you really saying Yeezys didn’t revolutionize modern sneaker design?

Look how much impact they had on the sock shoe trend because of 350s, the dad shoe trend because of 700 V1s, the Slide trend, and now even the foam shoe trend (with Crocs, etc.) because of Foamrunners.

They absolutely have a huge place in design history for what they accomplished as a brand in 2015-2020 with the models they released during this time. I don’t think this will be lost simply because of Ye and Adidas own feelings about the end of the partnership.

Are you really saying Yeezys didn’t revolutionize modern sneaker design?

Look how much impact they had on the sock shoe trend because of 350s, the dad shoe trend because of 700 V1s, the Slide trend, and now even the foam shoe trend (with Crocs, etc.) because of Foamrunners.

They absolutely have a huge place in design history for what they accomplished as a brand in 2015-2020 with the models they released during this time. I don’t think this will be lost simply because of Ye and Adidas own feelings about the end of the partnership.
You misread what I posted because that's exactly what I was saying. The only brand that between 2015 and 2022 the only sneaker brand that was really pushing the envelope in a meaningful and impactful way, on a major level and on a consistent basis was Yeezy. Even if you thought the designs were trash, you can't take away the fact that they were trying things that no one else was trying and they were making it work. I think the 350v2 had the potential to be one of the greatest sneakers of all time to the level of an air force 1 or chuck Taylor or Stan Smith. But now with all the bad energy around the brand and legal issues, the 350v2 can't be produced the way those sneakers are. So we'll never get to see if the Yeezy 350v2 could become a thing all on its on the way a Chuck Taylor is a thing all it's own separate from the original endorser.

You misread what I posted because that's exactly what I was saying. The only brand that between 2015 and 2022 the only sneaker brand that was really pushing the envelope in a meaningful and impactful way, on a major level and on a consistent basis was Yeezy. Even if you thought the designs were trash, you can't take away the fact that they were trying things that no one else was trying and they were making it work. I think the 350v2 had the potential to be one of the greatest sneakers of all time to the level of an air force 1 or chuck Taylor or Stan Smith. But now with all the bad energy around the brand and legal issues, the 350v2 can't be produced the way those sneakers are. So we'll never get to see if the Yeezy 350v2 could become a thing all on its on the way a Chuck Taylor is a thing all it's own separate from the original endorser.
How does this make the impact of the 350 v2 worse? The sneaker was still very successful and influential-just because they don’t/can’t produce it anymore doesn’t take that away from it.

Hell, they have still sold millions and millions of pairs of 350s which is a big part of the reason they are so iconic and influential to begin with.

How does this make the impact of the 350 v2 worse? The sneaker was still very successful and influential-just because they don’t/can’t produce it anymore doesn’t take that away from it.

Hell, they have still sold millions and millions of pairs of 350s which is a big part of the reason they are so iconic and influential to begin with.

Not exactly on topic to what you both are saying, but it sparked a thought. Yeezy was that next largest thing after Jordan (Not saying it’s as big or successful because it’s not). But Nike was and still is about aspiration through the lens of athletics, “Be like Mike”, etc. No other athelete could duplicate it because it’s been done. Kanye did it through being a creative, producer, music, fashion, influencer. In today’s age, lightning striking twice. I was surprised it lasted as long as it did.

What I didn’t see coming was that he tore it all down. He literally cost himself billions, worse case hundreds of millions. Biggest F-You I can recall. The corporation really needs him because it didn’t last long enough to carry forward.

Last edited:

I think you misread that one too 😂. I'm not saying it makes it worse. I'm saying it stifled it. At the current moment and the foreseeable future they cannot produce anymore Yeezy 350v2s. Legally not possible. Culturally not as viable. Most people can't tell you and don't care who Stan Smith is or who Chuck Taylor is. Jordans are on their way to the same. At the rate they were going I could see 350v2s going in a similar direction. Maybe that could change.

Back
Top Bottom