Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
Today is the first time in 2 years I got past splash on YS. Either bots were neutralized by the phone password or no one wanted these boots.

Today is the first time in 2 years I got past splash on YS. Either bots were neutralized by the phone password or no one wanted these boots.
phone password? what's this do tell? I didn't try for these but will be trying for the knit boot in a few weeks

phone password? what's this do tell? I didn't try for these but will be trying for the knit boot in a few weeks
After you add to cart and billing there was a box at top of checkout page asking for code that was texted to the phone number you entered

Reactions: mkj
Un-DS

T0YrJ0yFqpcqETpafO_ug06OQGb19QXBsjWx7IryNI0wmCb6MHYuz-f2U1aKQy6TUeWRarPOsyBp4AzwPDV43LupSldIfhh1RsxGuAsvggFvRUztMwwNHvqU7hd9pDUHZU6MAz9Mpp3iaFG252Xdva00ciXNu5iNaEoa38Pe4UWrdoPmT_dDqiwfpN7YyBgBChNSZy0MEhGRc1s82RuHv4ZvAEeQTqhvV5bJ4WEPBVWOnvtOIDqR38YVVGJQer1qNGpNNN8rp3cGahCr-g7rOZnRQhWJ80QIrEGxMYtv29d2DJTKzBoKsZUb2KdED86S4bgZ9kqV9CUDyJcRRWCWgF-x0ZHs6gu3x2TUOiFmPvfKo3IOCo0YiOHRutwSY3hp8bpiJpQ3hpw7FuEbP2YcSxEGcCF9YglJvjlVgETAJaIYzpLk8JNVBmOSZXwE-_c8oEc9rxlI6jPLZHBpDfjdItkyszf3zbsBKmssXXN1uaQUEmkFwxDPy1oFLjfae7DEcgiy5vT-sJ6naFNQw76N-jGNeKkwkdXuAXaeSsBwynbh73XrGWZpdO6pn9EGc4bjpv0Agjhr2_r2EkL2JaWJ8dQ0VJRld52NmesazxJg-hvR7jBsdV0V0k6dwCxn2EVdW8S6LXhOvcMnG-Un_0lyyi3tKcxsb4Leu9YQSSUt1UUs27WD-I_WIdFS2qdBdv-eYjbNVl4hQEeHYn281UfIzhp7=w902-h676-no

When I see things like this I cringe and I feel bad for the few remaining people who still cop Yeezys like these :smh:

Only yeezys i cringe at people for still copping is them played out Peter pan 350s

Today at airport saw numerous 50+ rocking them, I couldnt be caught dead in em this day in age as an upper echelon drip gawd, its basically an auto L to rock 350s unless wearing them like slippers (halfway on with heel hanging off the back and smashing down the pulltab rich Asian style). That is the only correct way to still have drip with 350s is by treating them like the beater junk they are

Beluga RF will be the final nail in the 350s coffin with all the goofs u gonna see rocking em, lmao

Last edited:
only lames is the dudes in the Yeezy thread who claim to be too good for yeezys. Go lurk the NB thread..
I’m not claiming to be too good for yeezys. I’m just posting my opinion on these latest boots. I can’t comprehend. As a matter of fact, I am probably not good enough to comprehend them.

I’m not claiming to be too good for yeezys. I’m just posting my opinion on these latest boots. I can’t comprehend. As a matter of fact, I am probably not good enough to comprehend them.
Wasn’t referencing you. Look at the previous page. In fact you can probably look at the previous couple pages every time, it’s always the same take. Yeezys played out, only people wearing Yeezys are the ones who couldn’t get em before, blah blah blah

Wasn’t referencing you. Look at the previous page. In fact you can probably look at the previous couple pages every time, it’s always the same take. Yeezys played out, only people wearing Yeezys are the ones who couldn’t get em before, blah blah blah
Ah I see. Yeah let them have their own opinion. I’m still hunting for some waverunners .

only lames is the dudes in the Yeezy thread who claim to be too good for yeezys. Go lurk the NB thread..
We all grown I'm assuming

Can't remember the last time if ever i was insecure enough to let another mans opinion bother me or get under my skin enough to react

Pretty sure forums are for sharing opinions and discussing

Only yeezys i cringe at people for still copping is them played out Peter pan 350s

Today at airport saw numerous 50+ rocking them, I couldnt be caught dead in em this day in age as an upper echelon drip gawd, its basically an auto L to rock 350s unless wearing them like slippers (halfway on with heel hanging off the back and smashing down the pulltab rich Asian style). That is the only correct way to still have drip with 350s is by treating them like the beater junk they are

Beluga RF will be the final nail in the 350s coffin with all the goofs u gonna see rocking em, lmao

Its never this serious. :lol:

We all grown I'm assuming

Can't remember the last time if ever i was insecure enough to let another mans opinion bother me or get under my skin enough to react

Pretty sure forums are for sharing opinions and discussing
Insecure? Coming from the dude who feels triggered just seeing 50+ people with 350s on. Yikes. Clearly you just replied to my comment vs continuing to scroll on so maybe my opinion on this forum got under your skin. I didn’t even @ you so you obviously love coming to the Yeezy thread even on non drop days.

Back
Top Bottom