Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
For me, it's an automatic response. If I see a Jordan 1 Mid, Jordan 1 low, Jordan Fusion, 270....., it just happens. I can't control the cringe. But yes, at the end of the day all that matters is the person wearing them likes it. Also, people that wear them shouldn't care or be affected by what others say. Some do though.

It's just odd to me that people are on a sneaker forum bothered by people interested in buying sneakers.

If you react negatively to people buying Yeezy's why be all up in the Yeezy thread.

I think a lot of popular stuff is trash so what? Brings nothing of value to the community.

Where’s the cold weather at? 🤦🏽‍♂️

E261BB40-FE86-423A-BABE-07C0048C36CB.jpeg

It's just odd to me that people are on a sneaker forum bothered by people interested in buying sneakers.

If you react negatively to people buying Yeezy's why be all up in the Yeezy thread.

I think a lot of popular stuff is trash so what? Brings nothing of value to the community.

Did I mention Yeezys or say it was trash in the post you quoted? That was someone else in this thread not me. I made a general statement and said it as a joke. Like I said people can wear whatever they want. But why are people so sensitive to what others have to say? That's more of a reflection on the individual.

To whoever copped these…all I can say is good luck..🤣😂💀

Not sure if anyone is going after these but I can assure you they run SMALL. I was able to cop a pair in sz 9 (not my sz) and they fit my daughter who is a sz 7. Now i know what your thinking she is a 7 so of course "they fit", but her toes were at the end of the boot.

Yeah sizing is fkd and wifey needs em... gotta figure this out. First pair of yeezys she ever asked for.... of course her specific statement was, "those will be so cute in my Ugg boot collection."

I have the non-reflective Statics and they’re nice but the 350 V2 Static Reflectives are one of the goat 350s, sad that I don’t have a pair.

Back
Top Bottom