• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
Anybody wanna point me to a good bot?🤷🏽‍♂️
Ask slim23 from the lebron thread lol. I thought bots aren't that good on YS and ADC with a queue page? I mean heard splash force just makes a ton of profiles and keeps refreshing till it gets through. I would think bots for yeezys would be better for shopify sites like undefeated, kith, etc.

YS trippin on me. Went to have a look and they givin me grief. Viewing via an iphone....
515218BC-C22F-4DEF-98D3-310641FC388C.png

If these websites are not going to do anything to stop bots the least they can do is stop all this captcha and checkout queue that hinders us that are going manual. All that does is give bots the biggest advantage.

If these websites are not going to do anything to stop bots the least they can do is stop all this captcha and checkout queue that hinders us that are going manual. All that does is give bots the biggest advantage.

robot will always win no matter

A605E977-5F04-42C9-9375-E1838A6F8C5E.jpeg

That gap from the toe box to the side panel is going to be a QC issue I feel it....

Cant get down with the barium. That plastic upper kills it for me. And for some reason this colorways makes the shoe look bigger/bulkier, maybe it’s the contrast between the upper and milky sole, idk.

Cant get down with the barium. That plastic upper kills it for me. And for some reason this colorways makes the shoe look bigger/bulkier, maybe it’s the contrast between the upper and milky sole, idk.
They look much worse than the original colorway.

Got through and had sizes 9 and up. Got my personal and then got let through again. Tried with my wife's info but then had some error and then back to queue. Happy with the single

Back
Top Bottom