Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
What a great guy right ?

giphy.gif

Not even. Took an L on my wifeys size and had to pay resell, which aint cheap, and need to get this extra pair off to fund it. My price is cheaper than anywhere else so dont know why its frowned upon.

Exactly, its essentially the same as a trade but a lot of people can't grasp that simple concept. I've done it a few times before (after trying to trade locally and failing). No shame man.

Exactly, its essentially the same as a trade but a lot of people can't grasp that simple concept. I've done it a few times before (after trying to trade locally and failing). No shame man.
Yeah but it is what it is. I'll either help a NT'er who wants a pair grab for cheaper than other places or I'll just sit on em for a while. Dont want to hold em but if I have to then I suppose I will.

Then sell it on StockX or GOAT, instead of offering to NTers. To me, it seems like you guys just want to avoid the fees.

Then sell it on StockX or GOAT, instead of offering to NTers. To me, it seems like you guys just want to avoid the fees.

You understand he is trying to sell for $450 and the cheapest they can be bought for on StockX is $480 right? He's essentially paying for "the fees" in the $30 discount. He will walk away with roughly the same amount of money and a NT'r will get them for $30 cheaper compared to StockX. Seems like a decent win for both sides. Again, simple concept you aren't grasping.

You understand he is trying to sell for $450 and the cheapest they can be bought for on StockX is $480 right? He's essentially paying for "the fees" in the $30 discount. He will walk away with roughly the same amount of money and a NT'r will get them for $30 cheaper compared to StockX. Seems like a decent win for both sides. Again, simple concept you aren't grasping.

He’s not doing anyone a favor though lol. Call it for what it is - it’s not a favor, it’s an effort to make his money back or profit. Selling for $30 less than going rate is NOT a favor to the community. You are not grasping that.

3god gonna 3god what’s new

Not sure why you are saying this... I am making a valid point against reselling on NT.

He’s not doing anyone a favor though lol. Call it for what it is - it’s not a favor, it’s an effort to make his money back or profit. Selling for $30 less than going rate is NOT a favor to the community. You are not grasping that.

Not sure why you are saying this... I am making a valid point against reselling on NT.

Don’t know what kind of imaginary world you live in but here in reality- spending $30 less on an item is better than spending $30 more.

Don’t know what kind of imaginary world you live in but here in reality- spending $30 less on an item is better than spending $30 more.

But that’s not the principle... you think it’s some sort of great favor to save someone $30 when they are still being offered $200+ Over retail? lol come on man.

Its been days now and ive yet to see a major sale for the ub 700’s.

Im itchin to pull the trigger and get it over with.

Startin to think a sale aint comin.

Ub’s aren’t the most exciting colorway but their too solid for me to pass on.

But that’s not the principle... you think it’s some sort of great favor to save someone $30 when they are still being offered $200+ Over retail? lol come on man.

So what’s the correct price for the “community”?

If he sold a DS pair for retail or even $100 over box you’d be clowning him for letting someone else make money. He has something of value, so unless others have done favors for him, who does he owe on this board??? No one.

I saw someone buy a pair of purple aj1's from one of my local FB groups to try to save some money since it was cheaper than stockx. In the end, they ended up being fakes. I would be hesitant sending someone from NT that much cash without any sort of invoice from PP and even then, i'd still be skeptical. Much rather have slightly more piece of mind getting a pair from a more trusted source like SX/Goat.

Plus in the OW thread, wasn't there that guy that bought a pair of prestos and either never got em or something like that? People be making like there ain't scamming going on in NT just because we're a community. Not saying that's what jmillionair is doing. Just adding in my two cents

Its been days now and ive yet to see a major sale for the ub 700’s.

Im itchin to pull the trigger and get it over with.

Startin to think a sale aint comin.

Ub’s aren’t the most exciting colorway but their too solid for me to pass on.
You Can Grab Em Now For The Same $30 That’s Currently Being Debated In Here, Under Retail :lol:

Hoping For That $250ish Mark Myself :nerd:

I saw someone buy a pair of purple aj1's from one of my local FB groups to try to save some money since it was cheaper than stockx. In the end, they ended up being fakes. I would be hesitant sending someone from NT that much cash without any sort of invoice from PP and even then, i'd still be skeptical. Much rather have slightly more piece of mind getting a pair from a more trusted source like SX/Goat.

Plus in the OW thread, wasn't there that guy that bought a pair of prestos and either never got em or something like that? People be making like there ain't scamming going on in NT just because we're a community. Not saying that's what jmillionair is doing. Just adding in my two cents

yup dude in the OW thread that scammed was a regular NTer. He hit on prestos on SNKRS and then constantly posted about wanting to sell them for less than StockX to a NTer. Ended up selling it to another long time NTer kilroythedon and shipped an empty box to him. The infamous Assassinator ViKtor, the skammer

yup dude in the OW thread that scammed was a regular NTer. He hit on prestos on SNKRS and then constantly posted about wanting to sell them for less than StockX to a NTer. Ended up selling it to another long time NTer kilroythedon and shipped an empty box to him. The infamous Assassinator ViKtor, the skammer
I don't venture outside of the Other Brands and General section too often, but I did catch this one.

Were yall sure he scammed? Like I didn't get the whole taping up at the post office being the proof that he was lying.

****** situation regardless. Also think I saw buddy come back under a different name, but can't really remember all that well.

Back
Top Bottom