Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
03EE53CF-38B3-4321-B51A-D99C699B19E0.jpeg

For the 4th or 5th time this week.

Finally got the NR blacks in yesterday. I gotta say, they’re rather underwhelming in the flesh. :ohwell: Not sure what I was expecting but they’re just kinda meh.

Maybe it’s because I didn’t pay retail that I’m feeling that way though. :lol: :smh:

Nope I paid retail no shipping no tax and still underwhelming.

Need UB 700 v1 for ~$250

Tephra’s are still meh. Said it 10000 times. The V2 is an inferior design. Those stripes on the side make the shoe look so terrible. The hidden 3M stripes on the V1 are an excellent design. I see the stripes on the v2 and all I can think is payless or sketchers. Makes them look like cheap knockoffs.

That’s the allure of both 700 iterations

It’s dope to pay $300 for Payless looking jawnz.

High-low forever

Didn't expect the black V1 to be the worst selling 700 to date. Floored.

Adidas dropped 2 black kicks that 1 year ago would have flew out of stock. They kinda have a problem on their hands regarding market share.

Here's hoping they drop prices.

Didn't expect the black V1 to be the worst selling 700 to date. Floored.

Adidas dropped 2 black kicks that 1 year ago would have flew out of stock. They kinda have a problem on their hands regarding market share.

Here's hoping they drop prices.
I see people talk about potential price drops but I just can't see it. I think Adidas knows that they can sell the 700 model at $300 with no issue if everything lined up with the release. I think the issue with the UB 700's is that they released during the summer, alongside a cluster of other black shoes.

If anything they will likely produce less pairs before they give us a break on price.

I see people talk about potential price drops but I just can't see it. I think Adidas knows that they can sell the 700 model at $300 with no issue if everything lined up with the release. I think the issue with the UB 700's is that they released during the summer, alongside a cluster of other black shoes.

If anything they will likely produce less pairs before they give us a break on price.

Agreed, 700s aren't exactly rotting on shelves but I'm sure they don't produce enough pairs for that to even happen. If they want to improve sales of numbers of pairs, they probably would require a price drop but they don't seem interested in that right now.

That said, I could see a lower introductory price on those new 700s with the "700" on the side in that synthetic/fuse type material, if those ever release. Could be like a 700 SE or whatever.

Agreed, 700s aren't exactly rotting on shelves but I'm sure they don't produce enough pairs for that to even happen. If they want to improve sales of numbers of pairs, they probably would require a price drop but they don't seem interested in that right now.

That said, I could see a lower introductory price on those new 700s with the "700" on the side in that synthetic/fuse type material, if those ever release. Could be like a 700 SE or whatever.
Those new ones are awful and look cheap but that's just my two cents. I'm trying to think of a time where a sneaker has released at an intro price and eventually dropped down.

Also, what is my boy doing signing with the Pistons though? Is he trying to be apart of another big 3 lmao?

I think it would stay the same if not higher. They also got Christian Tresser on that particular model. And it’s already dubbed “700vx”

30D6D855-DADC-40B3-8D79-D4FEBD65683F.jpeg

Need UB 700 v1 for ~$250

Tephra’s are still meh. Said it 10000 times. The V2 is an inferior design. Those stripes on the side make the shoe look so terrible. The hidden 3M stripes on the V1 are an excellent design. I see the stripes on the v2 and all I can think is payless or sketchers. Makes them look like cheap knockoffs.
U happen to be a shoetuber called ordinary sneaks? Coz u sound exactly.like.him. on one of his recent reviews lol.

Back
Top Bottom