Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
So what’s the correct price for the “community”?

If he sold a DS pair for retail or even $100 over box you’d be clowning him for letting someone else make money. He has something of value, so unless others have done favors for him, who does he owe on this board??? No one.

He doesn’t owe anyone... but that’s STILL not the point.

I'll gladly pay stockx/goat prices for the peace of mind than tryna save $30. Honestly cant trust people online and in a forum, at that, when it comes to things like this.

I saw someone buy a pair of purple aj1's from one of my local FB groups to try to save some money since it was cheaper than stockx. In the end, they ended up being fakes. I would be hesitant sending someone from NT that much cash without any sort of invoice from PP and even then, i'd still be skeptical. Much rather have slightly more piece of mind getting a pair from a more trusted source like SX/Goat.

Plus in the OW thread, wasn't there that guy that bought a pair of prestos and either never got em or something like that? People be making like there ain't scamming going on in NT just because we're a community. Not saying that's what jmillionair is doing. Just adding in my two cents
Never scammed anyone and never would, especially on a forum I’m on pretty much every single day LOL. I was just trying to give someone who was going to spend the money save a few bucks and get them from me. You guys are correct not to trust anyone on the internet but it is what it is. I’ve never sent “gift” payments so I wouldn’t expect anyone else to LOL. I was going to send an invoice like anyone else would expect. I can see both side but again, I thought I just help someone out. I guess they’ll just go in the vault with the rest of unworn sneakers lol. I’m really not tripping. I don’t NEED to sell them or the money. Ya’ll can thank 3god I guess LOL

Never scammed anyone and never would, especially on a forum I’m on pretty much every single day LOL. I was just trying to give someone who was going to spend the money save a few bucks and get them from me. You guys are correct not to trust anyone on the internet but it is what it is. I’ve never sent “gift” payments so I wouldn’t expect anyone else to LOL. I was going to send an invoice like anyone else would expect. I can see both side but again, I thought I just help someone out. I guess they’ll just go in the vault with the rest of unworn sneakers lol. I’m really not tripping. I don’t NEED to sell them or the money. Ya’ll can thank 3god I guess LOL

Thanks 3god 3god

Nah, never said you were scamming or anything. Was just trying to shed light on being weary of online transactions with people from an internet forum. There's definitely some good cats on here, but in today's day and age, can never be too careful. I understood the intent and props to you for trying to help someone with a slightly cheaper price than SX. I would also be hesitant on your end because you never know if the person on the other end wants to try and scam you. Claim they never got the pair, got an empty box, swap out the real ones with fakes, etc. That's why even for me, I only do in person meet ups if I'm trying to clean up the stash and get rid of stuff I no longer wear

So what’s the correct price for the “community”?

If he sold a DS pair for retail or even $100 over box you’d be clowning him for letting someone else make money. He has something of value, so unless others have done favors for him, who does he owe on this board??? No one.
People always have something to say. If the price is too low then everyone will say, “just make more with Stockx”. If the price is too low they will say, “It’s cheaper on StockX”. If I would of hooked someone up then people will ask for the same hook up in the future without reciprocity.

Nah, never said you were scamming or anything. Was just trying to shed light on being weary of online transactions with people from an internet forum. There's definitely some good cats on here, but in today's day and age, can never be too careful. I understood the intent and props to you for trying to help someone with a slightly cheaper price than SX. I would also be hesitant on your end because you never know if the person on the other end wants to try and scam you. Claim they never got the pair, got an empty box, swap out the real ones with fakes, etc. That's why even for me, I only do in person meet ups if I'm trying to clean up the stash and get rid of stuff I no longer wear
I get what you meant. I mean for the exception of some of the members in here we don’t know each other at all. That being said, we should be careful who we help/trust everywhere but if this ain’t the place to try and help a little or a lot, then where can we?lol

marcus-camby.jpg

Isn’t there a no buying or selling in the threads rule.

If the mods did their jobs we wouldn’t have this discussion.

Gone are the days when we would just say throw it in the sig.

One part I hate about new NT is the open reselling. I’m not against reselling, but something about don’t be out here trying to flip in a thread. Then it gets derailed.

One part I hate about new NT is the open reselling. I’m not against reselling, but something about don’t be out here trying to flip in a thread. Then it gets derailed.
YES back in the days resale was absolutely not tolerated on NT but that has since went out the door. Unfortunately now it’s quite the opposite. There seems to be more resellers.

That’s why this argument of selling someone a pair of yeezys for $30 less than StockX is ridiculous because you have people in here with two mind sets. One is the old school NT’ers (me being one) who would help each other out for retail no matter the resell price. Then you have the other mind set where it’s all about profit no matter what. Hence why you hear peeps in here state “my boy is going to sell me a pair of yeezys for BLANK over retail.” Old peeps think “what the $&@! kind of boy charges over resale?”

Depends if youre on their watch list, or what mods do what threads. I mention anything to do with helping a fellow NTer out and my posts get deleted. Dude talk about selling in here all the time and nothing.

But that’s not the principle... you think it’s some sort of great favor to save someone $30 when they are still being offered $200+ Over retail? lol come on man.

What a stupid argument. What matters is how much they’re worth now. A house that was worth $90k 30 years ago is worth $350k now. Nobody expects the $90k price tag today, just as nobody should expect the $220 price tag today either. According to today’s value, $30 cheaper is still $30 cheaper.

I saw someone buy a pair of purple aj1's from one of my local FB groups to try to save some money since it was cheaper than stockx. In the end, they ended up being fakes. I would be hesitant sending someone from NT that much cash without any sort of invoice from PP and even then, i'd still be skeptical. Much rather have slightly more piece of mind getting a pair from a more trusted source like SX/Goat.

Plus in the OW thread, wasn't there that guy that bought a pair of prestos and either never got em or something like that? People be making like there ain't scamming going on in NT just because we're a community. Not saying that's what jmillionair is doing. Just adding in my two cents
Roll of the dice tbh but you know who's legit or not in here. @JPG trusts me enough to send me money via gift all the time before I even ship whenever I pick up stuff for him from Supreme (Only been like 2-3 times since I haven't had any motivation to go in store this season since most weeks have been trash).

how is 500's comfort compared to 350/700?
They dont.

You could compare them to say an Air Max or a React or something like that, id say they have a similar feel to React, softer than the new air max bricks. Comfy. But not like walking around in sponges like a 350.

What a stupid argument. What matters is how much they’re worth now. A house that was worth $90k 30 years ago is worth $350k now. Nobody expects the $90k price tag today, just as nobody should expect the $220 price tag today either. According to today’s value, $30 cheaper is still $30 cheaper.

:rofl:

Reseller logic... comparing prices of homes 30 years apart to the price jump of a pair of shoes 1 month after release...

Back
Top Bottom