Jordan 3,5,6,7,12,13: 11
Jordan 4, 11, 14: 11.5
AF1: 11
UB: 11
Roshe Run: 11
Dunks: 11
Free: 11

So I should go 11½ in V2 350?

lol, I'm the same size as you...11 in Js and dunks.
11.5 in UBs
12 in 350 v2s....I can do 11.5 in v2s, but not as comfortable as 12.

hope it helps.

Anyone ever return something to SNS? I emailed them about the return and they said I am responsible for shipping to them. Any tips on going about this? Cost to ship back to Sweden from the US?

Anyone ever return something to SNS? I emailed them about the return and they said I am responsible for shipping to them. Any tips on going about this? Cost to ship back to Sweden from the US?

Did you use PP? If so sign up for their free return shipping program

YM trying to hype up the shoes and their carting services by providing low stock numbers for zebras? I don't believe these shoes will be hard to get based on all the retailers getting em and the reserved pairs at footsites already.

YM trying to hype up the shoes and their carting services by providing low stock numbers for zebras? I don't believe these shoes will be hard to get based on all the retailers getting em and the reserved pairs at footsites already.
for reference, they sat the whole day when they dropped here, and we don't even get that many pairs in the country...

Cant you just ship back to NY store? Paypal will reimburse up to $30 for return shipping

Did you use PP? If so sign up for their free return shipping program

I did use PayPal, because thats how I won the raffle.

How does the return shipping work? I've read it on the PP site, but do I print the return shipping label through PP or get it elsewhere (FedEx or what not) and then get reimbursed?

Cant you just ship back to NY store? Paypal will reimburse up to $30 for return shipping

They say you cannot ship back to a store, other than the store it was sent from.

I did use PayPal, because thats how I won the raffle.

They say you cannot ship back to a store, other than the store it was sent from.

the one time I made a return I asked them for a prepaid shipping label and asked if they could deduct the return shipping cost from my refund. they obliged and said they would deduct $50, but ended up issuing the full refund.

it did take them like 3 weeks to refund, but supposedly they were backed up.

For paypal return shipping just pay for the shipping label and go to the original transaction and it will say somethhing about reimbursement, you will need the receipt for shipping label

For paypal return shipping just pay for the shipping label and go to the original transaction and it will say somethhing about reimbursement, you will need the receipt for shipping label

Pay for it how?

I just typed everything in on UPS, and it came out to 2,885.00 SEK, which is over $300 in shipping fees.

Back
Top Bottom