Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
904A7D1A-91FD-4539-8533-AF19777BA325.jpeg
Two months later from YS

Lurkers, fam, Lurkers.... (you know who you are)
I mean yeah, but it’s not like this is some obscure air max thread. We are talking about yeezys for Pete’s sake. My main thread is the SB thread and we just had to deal with a flood of lurkers and resellers the past few weeks. It was super annoying, but it is what it is. Plus implying GrizzlyAnimal GrizzlyAnimal is a lurker is quite the stretch. Dude makes me laugh enough on here, he could cart jack me and I wouldn’t be mad lol.

I mean yeah, but it’s not like this is some obscure air max thread. We are talking about yeezys for Pete’s sake. My main thread is the SB thread and we just had to deal with a flood of lurkers and resellers the past few weeks. It was super annoying, but it is what it is. Plus implying GrizzlyAnimal GrizzlyAnimal is a lurker is quite the stretch. Dude makes me laugh enough on here, he could cart jack me and I wouldn’t be mad lol.

Lol he’s definitely not a lurker, but I’m 100% sure lurker resellers and Sneakersteal and all those other cancer sneaker deal sites are on here fishing for deals (which Twitter resellers scoop up with the quickness to make a quick buck). Those are the people whom I was calling out.

Screenshot_20181113-222714.png

Nah you're a troll, you do it on a daily basis to get a negative reaction. Now you're going to play victim and act like you're being attacked like you always do.

Huh? I stand by that price on Mauves. I can’t make comments on prices I paid? Doesn’t everyone do that from time to time? But the edit was something else:

Draymond HAS TO GET KD the ball there!! Should have let him rebound and go.

Meant that for NBA thread obviously.

Anyway, back to the shoes.

Man we've got some serious deal snipers in here...

DealSni.jpg

Lol he’s definitely not a lurker, but I’m 100% sure lurker resellers and Sneakersteal and all those other cancer sneaker deal sites are on here fishing for deals (which Twitter resellers scoop up with the quickness to make a quick buck). Those are the people whom I was calling out.

I'm sure that link was posted on twitter first and then made it's way here. not like NTers ate all that stock.

So the new Zebra has a more white sole than the prior release? I wonder if the resell sites will make a 2nd listing. I would hate to get the first version if this is more of a pure white.

So far, StockX is not separating the two.

So the new Zebra has a more white sole than the prior release? I wonder if the resell sites will make a 2nd listing. I would hate to get the first version if this is more of a pure white.

They should separate MIC and MII first

I’m a Jordan head so I’m not up to date with adidas but am noticing yeezy being more widely available.

Will the zebra restock be as easy to get as the butters or triple white?

What about the sesame? Just as mass produced or more limited?

I’m a Jordan head so I’m not up to date with adidas but am noticing yeezy being more widely available.

Will the zebra restock be as easy to get as the butters or triple white?

What about the sesame? Just as mass produced or more limited?
Not sure bout sesames yet but zebras you should be able to get easily especially if you got your foot app acts built up. I'm a jordan head to but love 350s

Quick question, not sure anyone can answer...

I have the triple black Yeezy 750s completes DS and I was just looking at them the other day and I noticed lots of white marks on the rubber sole, I guess from glue/rubber over time. Is this happening to all pairs?

B588D737-591C-40E1-87B5-65ED903D5D6B.jpeg

1BB4B3BB-8B39-4C58-8373-AC2FFDB931C6.jpeg

BFA089CA-1E69-49A6-B40A-AE883BDC3D73.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom