Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
Prices are at what I want to pay from stockx but I think it was airraab airraab who said he has seen tons of fakes and thought stockx might get flooded with them. Anybody know what to look out for on the 700s
Vietnam
is the 1st thing
The fakes floating around LA people paying $125-150 for have Made in Vietnam on the inner tag

and the Prod date is the old date but wrong

Old 700's production date was 9/17
these new fakes have 8/17

month off

there's more red flags, I just named a few

75626693-8360-4DA5-9AEA-0DCF0FD28D01.jpeg

I’m in the bay too and still waiting for a size 5.5 (for my girl) from YS . It’s possible they’re shipping by size. I ordered when they dropped

They refund you?
Nope. Sent them comparison pics, they accused me of removing the tag. Sent them another pic with tag hanging off the shoe, still accused me. Filed a claim, still pending. Spent over 20k and they treated me like trash. Im done with them.

Why in some pics the sply 350 looks red and in others more orange? I never had in hand this cw
Depends on the light. Theres a good comparison shot side by side in my insta of the difference you get in the yellow too delending on light. Somtimes yellow, sometimes very ‘volt’.

Most likely the oics youve seen have used filters. Mine aren’t and the sply is red.

UPS lost my package from YS. Has anyone had this happened before?

Almost happened to me, sent it to be held and my usual UPS and the dumb driver dropped it off at a USPS location lucky I went the next day cause they were going to send it back.

Last edited:
my UPS tracking number from YS indicates Monday 10/1 delivery, but doesn't show any location updates and says they were shipped last Friday. package origin Industry, Cali. I'm in St. Louis and hoping / kindof expecting they come sooner.

Went ahead and copped creams off YS. Wanted to wait a little but saw the size 12 sell out and didn't want that to happen to my 11.5

I'm in PA so hopefully it gets here before the weekend but I highly doubt it

Almost happened to me sent it to be held and my usually UPS and the dumb driver dropped it off at a USPS location lucky I went the next day cause they were going to send it back.

Damn glad you were able to get yours still. Have my packages automatically rerouted to the access point, but I got a notification from UPS the day of delivery that driver dropped it off at the front door but it really wasn't.

Damn glad you were able to get yours still. Have my packages automatically rerouted to the access point, but I got a notification from UPS the day of delivery that driver dropped it off at the front door but it really wasn't.

make them look in the store where it really went quickly, the USPS they sent it to doesn't even service my address so it can happen to you.

Does anyone have a UV light that can check if the new restock of creams have the zebra pattern like in this video I know the butters/sesames don't so I'm wondering if they changed anything.

Back
Top Bottom