Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
How do you guys prevent nasty yellowing on soles of creams ? just clean and wipe them off at least once a month ?
Nah, some pairs look good yellowed out (Concord 11), But Creams ain't it.
I grab a product from beauty section, some hours of sunshine, and Voila! Oxidization Gone.

Haven't tried that, so won't vouch for em.
But mine were discolored mostly due to my car carpet, and this was after MONTHS of wear.
So No, I doubt it'd require extra care that often.
oh ok , good to know , never had a pair of 350s with white soles before. i have like close to 60 pairs of sneakers so these won't get too beat i think . I got to downsize soon and only keep stuff i really wear

I have a ton of shoes and rarely buy doubles but I need at least two pairs of these creams man. Great model that's versatile and readily available right now. What's not to love

luckily we don't live in a world where we HAVE to choose. why not both?
that's what i meant , to buy one CREAM and buy one SESAME ,instead of buying two CREAMS . Thats what i plan on doing , one CREAM down after failing miserably on last year's release and hoping to score a SESAME pair and im done on yeezys for the year. Zebras are too loud for me

Hey Fellow NTs

im trying to pick up a pair of white yeezys for my wife but need a little help with the sizing.
is Mens>Womens 1 size up or 1.5 in Adidas Yeezys? Also still gotta half size up? I know they run small

She's a 7.5 In WOMENS boost 4.0 and in Nikes

in Euro sizing she's pretty much a 39.
6 in mens v2 creams is 38 2/3
6.5 is 39 1/3
7 is 40

I am leaning 6.5 / 7?

to those who got their pairs from YS.

did ya'll get an email with shipping? Just wanna know, i'm trying to gauge when mine will come in....

Hey Fellow NTs

im trying to pick up a pair of white yeezys for my wife but need a little help with the sizing.
is Mens>Womens 1 size up or 1.5 in Adidas Yeezys? Also still gotta half size up? I know they run small

She's a 7.5 In WOMENS boost 4.0 and in Nikes

in Euro sizing she's pretty much a 39.
6 in mens v2 creams is 38 2/3
6.5 is 39 1/3
7 is 40

I am leaning 6.5 / 7?
You do break em in, so I'd say 6. 5.

I wear a 13 & have to take the insoles out. I'm shocked. But I love these.

46429575-B61E-4BD1-B927-F1385A0DC7B1.jpeg

So hard to figure out my size. Im an 11 in all nikes and unsure whether i should get an 11.5. Reason why i havent bought off stock x yet

Yeah bruh I dunno what to tell you. I'm a 13 in everything except 350s (.5 up), AM97s (.5 up), AF1s (.5-1 down) & Chucks (1 down). And I'd say I have normal feet, not narrow or wide.

So I wonder how long my YS pair is gonna sit at "Order Processed: Ready for UPS"?

Meanwhile my wife's pair that I ordered after mine will be here on Friday. :smh:

Glad to see the v2 Copper's climbing the ladder almost $700 in my size

Might move em soon

So I wonder how long my YS pair is gonna sit at "Order Processed: Ready for UPS"?

Meanwhile my wife's pair that I ordered after mine will be here on Friday. :smh:
It's completely random. I live in cali and i received an order confirmation e-mail before 9:00 AM PST still no movement.

Back
Top Bottom