Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
so fedex left my 700s with my local walgreens because thats the closest pick up spot for me.

if i dont pick up within 5 days, will they send it back to adidas?

Yeah bruh I dunno what to tell you. I'm a 13 in everything except 350s (.5 up), AM97s (.5 up), AF1s (.5-1 down) & Chucks (1 down). And I'd say I have normal feet, not narrow or wide.
I must have weird feet. My feet are wide. Most nike bball shoes don't fit me now in my TTS 13. Had to return kyrie 4s and didn't fit in PG2/2.5. 13 fits me in all UBs, 350 v2s, 700s, and 500s. Where is it not fitting you? My foot is wide at the forefoot and 700s are ok for me.

so fedex left my 700s with my local walgreens because thats the closest pick up spot for me.

Yes any place that isn't picked up within their time window will send it back to sender.

Oh yeah I got my 700s in today. Shipped from cali and I'm all the way in NY. Weird that some of yall still haven't gotten it shipped yet.

Been too worried to try this at a random Walgreens. Really dislike adidas shipping and fed ex.

Caught the Mr Porter 700 restock on Monday. Didn’t realize they were UK sizes. SMH, ended up with an 11 instead of a 10.5

ADC pair of 350 triple whites arrived today. normal TTS I'm a 10.5, these are an 11.5 and I could legit wear them no problem and I prefer a snug fit.

I have an 11 coming from YS, so I'm going to flip these 11.5's. they look incredible, so clean!

DF115345-B911-4202-9930-8DE2B1DFFFF7.jpeg
Got my laces and they don’t fit the 700. I hope they work for the V2s.

Now people wanna say stock x sells fakes?

I looked up about stock x on here and a majority said their stuff is real and said they were better than goat.

I just bought some kicks on there, they betta not be fake.

What if YS just bought up all the “perfect 1:1” pairs, and are flipping them to us :lol:

Also, the tags that come on the 700’s, mine were snapped off, but in the box

UnDS my 700s today, glad to finally own them. Beating a dead horse but TTS is perfect. Any larger and the heel slippage would be unbearable. Great silhouette.

So are resell prices gonna drop soon for the Creams? Or stay at $300 for the foreseeable future
Any one from the bay get their cremes from YS?
getting mines tomorrow, the order page on YS never updated the tracking but checked on my UPS app and they'll scheduled for tomorrow

So are resell prices gonna drop soon for the Creams? Or stay at $300 for the foreseeable future
getting mines tomorrow, the order page on YS never updated the tracking but checked on my UPS app and they'll scheduled for tomorrow

I’m from The bay as well, and nothing coming. So
Weird

Back
Top Bottom