Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
Zebras are wild overrated. Tbh all the cw’s or 350 that have dropped have been subpar compared to what they ‘could’ be dropping. I see fakes in better cw’s all the time.

Finally unDS these after 2+ years in a box.
A6A2B310-6452-440B-B04C-A1B2EC956EE3.jpeg

So where we at on the release calendar? Seems like things keep changing. 700 WW is next? The 15th now, right? Debating on getting any more. I feel like maybe one more should be my limit.

Or should I just assume the Creams on the 21st is actually, truthfully next?

Last edited:
How are Prestos any more wearable than 700s? They're both sneakers. And regarding exclusivity, for all we know Nike could re-release the Prestos down the line.

Just go with whatever you like more. I personally wouldn't trade my 700s for the new OW Prestos, the OGs maybe - but nobody would be willing to let go of that for the 700s straight up.

Key word was “if”

I wasn’t speaking for him and or anything just giving factors. Not in mass anyways. Nothing from the off white collection got a re release. We was shocked when adidas started it with the bred V1 restock. That was the first adidas yeezy to get a restock I believe

Also Nike tends not to rerelease there limited ish like that anyways.

More wearable cause it’s a either black or white shoe that goes with dang near everything. Wearable in terms of simplicity.

I see you have a personal attachment to ur 700’s and that’s good but don’t try dismantle my statement with ur personal bias

With the Creams announced for September , are there still chances for the Zebras and Frozen Yellows to be restocked in October ?

Dang, just discovered that somebody opened a PayPal credit card account in my name with a max limit of 200 bucks (lol) and charged 13 bucks for 2 friggin uber trips in San Jose (I live in New Orleans).

Almost felt stupid just going through a half hour of conversations to cancel 13 bucks in charges...

Dang, just discovered that somebody opened a PayPal credit card account in my name with a max limit of 200 bucks (lol) and charged 13 bucks for 2 friggin uber trips in San Jose (I live in New Orleans).

Almost felt stupid just going through a half hour of conversations to cancel 13 bucks in charges...
Thats probably just the beginning bro. Alert the credit agencies now before it gets worse.

Back
Top Bottom