Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
Missed out on the butters when they dropped because I was on vacation that week and had already spent too much money. Looking to grab them now finally. Would stock-x probably be the cheapest place to find them?

Aren’t the butter suppose to restock before the year is out? I would wait sir

True. But if I remember correctly it’s supposed to go down around Christmas time.so my funds will be tied up then I’m sure. Got a little extra money burning a hole in my pocket now and don’t mind paying a little over retail.

True. But if I remember correctly it’s supposed to go down around Christmas time.so my funds will be tied up then I’m sure. Got a little extra money burning a hole in my pocket now and don’t mind paying a little over retail.

Depending on size and how much he really wants them, they're actually not a bad deal now. Yes, they're probably $30-40 higher now, but we don't know how big the restock will be and a few dollars versus waiting a few months for a *maybe*-cop-at-retail may not be worth it. I would just buy now if they're $270 or less.

After getting rid of my butters, I realize now how much I miss them. They actually look fantastic with shorts or joggers... but I do recommend a 1/2 size up. I have always been 100% TTS with every shoe, but after trying my TTS with the Yeezy 350, I realize it was a little tight. Doable, but tight.

Key word was “if”

I wasn’t speaking for him and or anything just giving factors. Not in mass anyways. Nothing from the off white collection got a re release. We was shocked when adidas started it with the bred V1 restock. That was the first adidas yeezy to get a restock I believe

Also Nike tends not to rerelease there limited ish like that anyways.

More wearable cause it’s a either black or white shoe that goes with dang near everything. Wearable in terms of simplicity.

I see you have a personal attachment to ur 700’s and that’s good but don’t try dismantle my statement with ur personal bias
Bred v1?
Pirate black?

thought id ask here since it appeared some of you sell on stockx (might be a dumb question)
never sold/bought anything on stockx before but i mentioned before i wanted to sell 7-10 pairs or so of yeezys since i bought a car recently.
should i sell each sneaker 1 by 1 and wait till the shipping/transaction is over to sell another or go all out and sell all of them at once which would mean sending multiple pairs out same day etc.
hopefully that makes sense loll

thought id ask here since it appeared some of you sell on stockx (might be a dumb question)
never sold/bought anything on stockx before but i mentioned before i wanted to sell 7-10 pairs or so of yeezys since i bought a car recently.
should i sell each sneaker 1 by 1 and wait till the shipping/transaction is over to sell another or go all out and sell all of them at once which would mean sending multiple pairs out same day etc.
hopefully that makes sense loll
Whatever’s convenient for you. You gain nothing by waiting for one transaction to be over before selling another.

I wonder why adidas announced the re-release of creams so early. Has me making an educated guess that that’s the next (only) yeezy dropping September

Back
Top Bottom