Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
I wonder why adidas announced the re-release of creams so early. Has me making an educated guess that that’s the next (only) yeezy dropping September

Biggest Yeezy release to date & they want to hype it up. 700s will sell themselves.

That being said it’s entirely possible the 700s aren’t dropping in sept.

Biggest Yeezy release to date & they want to hype it up. 700s will sell themselves.

That being said it’s entirely possible the 700s aren’t dropping in sept.
YM talkin out their bootholes but I didn't think the creams were actually rereleasing again let alone in the highest number yet. Just gotta wait and see I guess.

I don't own a pair of those monstrosities so I wouldn't know lol.
You’re missing out tbh. They are the most comfy shoe I own tbh. 3M reflecting hints, materials, etc...

3183730A-724E-4938-977C-E7A767681316.jpeg

Only Yeezy left that really matters at this point :pimp:

I’ll be glad when we get an official release date |l
THIS! I’ve been waiting for these since I seen the first pic.

Wave Runner 700s Retail going up to $300 now according to Modern Notoriety.
It’s been $300 since inception.

Now Footpatrol app is showing almost a full size run of the 500 (8-13) . Not sure if to place an order, since I read that they are quite famous for cancelling them lol (even if I am from Europe, I never ordered from them so far )

Well if it’s TTS why would u get an XL or think about getting a XL and then get a L? I thought he stuff ran big not small?

Wasn't sure how it would fit so that's why I considered ordering an XL... Got a diff long sleeve shirt from 10 Deep recently that's a little on the tight side and doesn't fit as nicely as this Yeezy size Large fit in a similar shirt.

Wasn't sure how it would fit so that's why I considered ordering an XL... Got a diff long sleeve shirt from 10 Deep recently that's a little on the tight side and doesn't fit as nicely as this Yeezy size Large fit in a similar shirt.
Thanku so much for all the info.. if u don’t mind .. what’s ur height and weight and do these shirts run long? Just asking because it’s no returns that’s all.. not trying to be all in ur business just trying to get right size.. I’m trying to figure out if I should get L or M

Thanku so much for all the info.. if u don’t mind .. what’s ur height and weight and do these shirts run long? Just asking because it’s no returns that’s all.. not trying to be all in ur business just trying to get right size.. I’m trying to figure out if I should get L or M

Np man, Im 6 ft 180 lbs

Really hopping to snag the Wave runners for retail.
Any word on the stock numbers? Or, are these suppose to be their biggest release for the 700s?

Really hopping to snag the Wave runners for retail.
Any word on the stock numbers? Or, are these suppose to be their biggest release for the 700s?
Hopefully they hit foot stores so more people can cop but for now it looks like adc and ys with euro stores sprinkled in. None of this is solid tho only creams confirmed as of now

Back
Top Bottom