Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
The thing about Moonrocks is they aren't just one shade of grey, that's what made the "color" so dope. So even if Salts are the same as one of the shades of grey on MRs, it won't have the same effect.

The thing about Moonrocks is they aren't just one shade of grey, that's what made the "color" so dope. So even if Salts are the same as one of the shades of grey on MRs, it won't have the same effect.
so they def not moonrock. ive got ur salt right here buddies smh

Might cop the salts. Blushes were both ugly and okay to me if that makes sense :lol:. Maybe I'll like them once they're on my foot? Worst case I just let em fly for a small loss.

1324B5DC-FF6B-4597-B977-9D77FE8462BE.jpeg

yeah moonrocks is one of the most unique color ways because the fabric and color way used. It has that gleam to them. The 500s are not made out of the same material so I imagine they wont have that gleam like moonrocks, but still a dope colorway.

I’m down with the moonrock 500’s...The 500 has become my go to model at this point so yeah it’s a no brainer over here...

700s are one of my favorite pairs in my collection & have been in steady rotation since I got them but the retail price is absolutely ludicrous. Clowning on people for complaining about the price point is way cornier than the actual complaints.

I never understood the $300 retail price point on these.

Well YM does have their aftermarket business to run...Coupled with that StockX connection, they need to dig up hype where they can...I almost fell out of my chair laughing yesterday when I saw this...

7CFC6B22-BBE3-423A-BC48-4F996AD3893D.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom