Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
How do the calabasas socks run? I wear a size 7.5/8, barrow feet. Would they run big? I know the Nike dri fit larges run big for me
They run like regular socks lol. Nah the material is super soft and stretchy. After you wash them they look like doll socks but stretch.

That looks like a shape-up
67930F1A-8E64-46C1-9A10-EB91279C9F9F.gif

I think he’s trying that static see threw tech a lil too crazy. Those kiwi aka dragon energy 700’s need to drop cuz I’m not feeling demz.

I dont think the biggest film star in history gives two ****s about his height.
Idk if you know about his history in movies where they purposely make him look tall. He also wears elevator shoes like Robert Downey Jr does. Go look it up homie.

Idk if you know about his history in movies where they purposely make him look tall. He also wears elevator shoes like Robert Downey Jr does. Go look it up homie.
Yeah i know.

But i dont think he cares.

Thats a matter of necessity.

Yeah i know.

But i dont think he cares.

Thats a matter of necessity.
Necessary for him to wear elevator shoes in public? Pretty sure that he wears them because of insecurities. Also Nicole Kidman reported that she wasn't allowed to wear heels when they were together. Pretty sure he cares about his height.

Those 700 V3s look like they have zoom fly outsoles lol

Prob early prototype. Chances are they’ll change into something that’s equally as ugly

Necessary for him to wear elevator shoes in public? Pretty sure that he wears them because of insecurities. Also Nicole Kidman reported that she wasn't allowed to wear heels when they were together. Pretty sure he cares about his height.
Im pretty sure he doesnt.

Adidas just copies Nike and now the Yeezy exclusiveness has worn off

All the people on social media up in arms over the big white release :rofl:

For real? I find the 500 more comfortable

Both very comfy but 700s are better for actually walking around imo. 500 has better lock down but your foot also sits very “flat” in them so they don’t propel you forward like most runners, but the 500 isn’t a runner so that makes sense. Ultimately just comes down to preference.

Back
Top Bottom