Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
Cinema

C29DC500-7563-4B38-91E3-0B5D350F524C.jpeg

better than letting stock x and goat make all the left over money. i guess they see it as if people still willing to pay above retail for some models like way over retail. lets throw another batch out there and clean that up

then again some folks will cop after restock number 3 or even them creams and try to flip on stock x and goat at a loss

so in the end they will still get their middle man monies

better than letting stock x and goat make all the left over money. i guess they see it as if people still willing to pay above retail for some models like way over retail. lets throw another batch out there and clean that up

then again some folks will cop after restock number 3 or even them creams and try to flip on stock x and goat at a loss

so in the end they will still get their middle man monies

These companies don’t track resale prices nearly as much as people think they do. They base these decisions off of their own sales. Which in regards to Yeezy, are spectacular. So it only makes sense to make more.

but it doesn't give people a chance to buy new colorways.

lots of people don't have the older colorways either.....

mostly wanting new colorways is a first world problem compared to the many that never had a chance at older ones now getting a chance...

sales plus makes the brand look good

they dropping sesames later so there is new colorway coming... they just covering all bases a good move on Adidas.

either way someone was going to be upset

These companies don’t track resale prices nearly as much as people think they do. They base these decisions off of their own sales. Which in regards to Yeezy, are spectacular. So it only makes sense to make more.

i would assume like most companies they care about community interest if they see people paying markup at high rates they know there is interest, which for any company selling a good is like free data which in the world we live in you can make billions of consumer data.

wither its direct or indirect engagement that's data that is used to drive future production

lots of people don't have the older colorways either.....

mostly wanting new colorways is a first world problem compared to the many that never had a chance at older ones now getting a chance...

sales plus makes the brand look good

they dropping sesames later so there is new colorway coming... they just covering all bases a good move on Adidas.

either way someone was going to be upset
Stop bringing logic into this! lol

For the record, i have taken L's and still don't own a 350. ready for Cremes and Sesame.

I wasn’t even able to cop cream the first time they released, same with zebras and peebras. Glad. I didn’t pay resale though.

Now if only Nike/jordan flood the offwhites

Back
Top Bottom