Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
On to sesames. Best bet if won those will be picked up (well at least 1) since resell will likely be dead on those too. Dont think Adidas gonna make 350s limited again

Didn't they invest in a bunch of production facilities to increase production of 350s? If so, you're spot on about them not making them limited.

It's Sunday, no one ships on Sunday. UPS, USPS and FedEx all closed on Sunday. Shipping confirmation emails on Saturday only means the label has been created.

They didn’t send anything but order confirmations yesterday. I guess that’s really my point. I at least wish it had labels created even if it hadn’t actually been put in transit. Here’s to hoping it happens tomorrow!

I was able to cop 3 pairs

Attachments

• 1C35CBFD-C3E5-4B1E-A1C0-B63E188EEB10.jpeg
    1C35CBFD-C3E5-4B1E-A1C0-B63E188EEB10.jpeg
    234.7 KB · Views: 24
Hard to even sell these for $300 now smh
People need to learn how to sell. Sell as soon as you get the call/notification that you won, not the day of pick up.

Better for those who gotta go thru these fake resellers because they will take advantage of the undercutters :nthat:

People need to learn how to sell. Sell as soon as you get the call/notification that you won, not the day of pick up.

Better for those who gotta go thru these fake resellers because they will take advantage of the undercutters :nthat:
True I was not thinking smh

YS shipping progress is moving. Still impressed, we all know their reputation with the lack of shipping lol. They were probably like "no one cares about these bricks"....and started shipping out faster than usual knowing yeezys are dying.

YS shipping progress is moving. Still impressed, we all know their reputation with the lack of shipping lol. They were probably like "no one cares about these bricks"....and started shipping out faster than usual knowing yeezys are dying.
i think cuz they shipping from EC

Back
Top Bottom