Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
Lowest my B2's and BT's have sold for was 450, and they're in popular sizes.

I don't expect the SMY's or Blushes will ever get much above 300 for common sizes, but they're a lot more polarizing as a design. No one should've expected to make lots on em (though I think next week's CW is gonna go for more)

I still think 6 months to a yr from now, these will be in that 400 range, but I realize not that many folks are willing to let em sit that long.

Last edited:
its hard to compare the success and popularity of 500's to 350's. I think these Butters will do fine. It's only brick if you can't even move them for retail. But this time was "easier" for people to get than any previous yeezys.

Speaking of easy, I randomly opened the footlocker page for butters last night at 7pm for the first time, carted in 1 try and checked out in 1 try. Never had that before :lol:

call your local spots - they still have some smaller sizes - even in the bay area. If you're paying $50+ over retail for these youre doing it wrong

giphy.gif

Never wanted multiples of these
Just got one because I think they’d look awesome with an all black fit in the summer / fall
Well hopefully footaction ships than when I get these there going straight to feet

Again wtf is up with adc and there payment errors man :smh:

Best V2 in my opinion. Grass stains and all

A8DB448C-2D2A-4608-9927-A54CCC4D7148.jpeg

Had the butters in cart. Decided to pass. Will wait for sesames. For those who’ve been around a bit you know i always cop yeezys. Never thought I’d feel indifferent :/. Times a changing.

Hope everyone who wanted them got them!

People still blaming the “failure” or “success” of a shoe post release on color? I guess we’re still waiting for creams to raise in price “because it’s summer” and “everyone’s going to want a fresh pair after getting them dirty”

At the end of the day hype is hype is hype. One thing can make one shoe popular and that same thing can make another shoe a brick.

On to sesames. Best bet if won those will be picked up (well at least 1) since resell will likely be dead on those too. Dont think Adidas gonna make 350s limited again

Back
Top Bottom