Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
Not sure about the production date on the pre-order items vs the larger release pairs, but I wonder if it's part of the "free creative control" agreement. By doing the pre-order it allows them to judge the reception of the model and if it hits a certain amount or sales out they move forward with the larger release. This strategy has now been done on the 700s, 500s...

Yeah this was mentioned back at the 700 pre-order. It is a very smart way of gauging interest and obtaining interest free capital. Who needs a bank when you can just ask customers for a 3 month advance and 0% interest rate.

OGs

IMG_20180322_101919.jpg

Thats too much Dad Swag in one room man :pimp:

F2A1F5AE-AE66-43CB-80EA-3F6D2EABA52D.gif

Not sure about the production date on the pre-order items vs the larger release pairs, but I wonder if it's part of the "free creative control" agreement. By doing the pre-order it allows them to judge the reception of the model and if it hits a certain amount or sales out they move forward with the larger release. This strategy has now been done on the 700s, 500s...

My pre-order pair was made in September and my release pair was made in Jan of this year.

I want to like those new boots, but thats just not my style at all. They’re the best looking ones so far though.

anyone notice that black power phase with 11/17 date have MORE leather (thicker cuts on panels, etc) and a better overall construction shape compared to those with a 2/18 production date

sad to see adidas couldn't resist cutting corners on materials THREE colorways into this shoe…ah….

i ordered two pairs to pick the best of the two after seeing quality control on previous two colorways…glad i did because i ended up with one 11/17 and one 2/18…leather on 11/17 is thicker and more buttery for a fact….L if your production date is 2/18 you got the lesser version of the same shoe

Second pair just touched down at my mom's house today. Looks like I'll be taking a trip over there this weekend.

As an aside, eff you guys for getting on me because the reflective orange changed my mind about these. I'm just going to be over here taking hella pictures with flash and ****. The wave is here splish splash mother ****ers. :lol:
IMG_0162.JPG

IMG_0167.JPG
IMG_0164.JPG

Second pair just touched down at my mom's house today. Looks like I'll be taking a trip over there this weekend.

As an aside, eff you guys for getting on me because the reflective orange changed my mind about these. I'm just going to be over here taking hella pictures with flash and ****. The wave is here splish splash mother ****ers. :Lol
Who cares what anyone thinks. Wear what you like!

Back
Top Bottom