Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
I like these a lot. Can’t wait for the Kiwi’s.

Attachments

• E157C314-C0CC-431C-9F74-2542D628F36C.jpeg
    E157C314-C0CC-431C-9F74-2542D628F36C.jpeg
    214.4 KB · Views: 21
I really hope this becomes the release strategy though.

Put them up on YS for pre-order then do a world wide release later. That way the people that really do like them and are willing to basically loan YS money can get them some what easier then during a regular release.

Put them up on YS for pre-order then do a world wide release later. That way the people that really do like them and are willing to basically loan YS money can get them some what easier then during a regular release.
the preorder wasnt really too much easier though for a lot of people

I'm all for it as well but if the people who pre-order get their pairs after the world wide release that's wack as hell

the preorder wasnt really too much easier though for a lot of people
it might be subjective but i scored on the 700 pre order and the 500 pre order relatively easy....but during the 700 release it was a lot harder for me to secure my one pair.

I do agree that it would be nice to get pairs before or at least at the same time as the wider release.

it might be subjective but i scored on the 700 pre order and the 500 pre order relatively easy....but during the 700 release it was a lot harder for me to secure my one pair.

I do agree that it would be nice to get pairs before or at least at the same time as the wider release.
yeah 700 preorder was extremely easy but still a bunch of people missed out on the 500s, i was able to get them though

would suck if the SMY have an official release before the bundle boys get theirs in

Not sure about the production date on the pre-order items vs the larger release pairs, but I wonder if it's part of the "free creative control" agreement. By doing the pre-order it allows them to judge the reception of the model and if it hits a certain amount or sales out they move forward with the larger release. This strategy has now been done on the 700s, 500s...

i agree... only time i can switch laces is the dunk sb's and i usually swap it with the extra pair of laces it came with... this is the only time i swap laces... even the jordan 1's the extra laces are just kept in the box
Yeah or maybe vans I'll switch laces

Not sure about the production date on the pre-order items vs the larger release pairs, but I wonder if it's part of the "free creative control" agreement. By doing the pre-order it allows them to judge the reception of the model and if it hits a certain amount or sales out they move forward with the larger release. This strategy has now been done on the 700s, 500s...
would agree with this except they dont really need to check how many sales the preorder gets to know that an official release would sell out tbh

Lol YS will have to hurry up if they’re gonna ship those bundle SMY before the end of this month.

Back
Top Bottom