• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
image.jpeg
No reason to be lying I'm 40 years old.
This pic taken with Nokia?

Guys it’s cool... I can always put the original back in. It’s not forever lol.

Reactions: JPS
I think pretty much any pastel laces would work with these, except like red and pink. Subtle colors would look good. Og laces still the best

Turtle Doves' lace is definitely thicker than the 700s. I have the beluga 1.0 and I'm pretty sure they use the exact same rope-styled laces.

My 700s from YS came in yesterday and I love em. :pimp: They pretty much go good with anything.

and OG laces > anything else 0]

and knowing yeezy supply they will wait until the end of april.
Kind of nice though knowing i have these coming. I am really excited to see if these can be an every day type shoe or if they are a little too out there.

Also slightly excited to see if Ye goes after the whole ath-liezure line up. Like if he tries to become the next reigning champ / John elliot.

Let us not forget
kanye-west-yeezy-high-top-706x470.png

700s came in from NJ to NorCal yesterday. Went with my normal size 9 (wear size 9 in samba's, nmd r1, iniki, dunk sb, airmax 1, 8-1/2 in NB 998s). They fit perfectly, if I leave them loose, there's definitely heel slippage but I almost always tie my shoes anyway. I thought about lace swaps, but the lime/mint color pops to me

never a fan of deviating from the shoes original laces

i agree... only time i can switch laces is the dunk sb's and i usually swap it with the extra pair of laces it came with... this is the only time i swap laces... even the jordan 1's the extra laces are just kept in the box

Back
Top Bottom