Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
I don't really follow fashion trends. As long as they don't fit too baggy or too tight(comfy), it's all good to me. Being short and stocky leaves me with either tighter sleeves/chest area or an oversized shirt overall. I'm curious to know what's wrong with cargo joggers though. Is cargo in and jogger bottoms out for the young guys now or vice versa or not at all? lol.

Im the resident fashion police, I have to stay consistent otherwise id get fired from management.

I doubt these are really the V4 700s , but they crossed my timeline
3B8A916F-1469-4B20-BA52-BF58B524C9B7.jpeg

Last edited:
Need a yzy slide onyx soon. Hope I can score for retail next week, otherwise ima need to run to stockx

Lol word, they were super close but I don’t think adidas gave them a good enough run. The last 2 colorways were like the 750 V1.5

Now that jerrys on board with adidas, we should be seeing the old team back once again.

But something bout his current direction of his design changed. Hes more into casual low tops now for some reason. Back then he was designing a lot of high tops / boots inspired sneakers.

the 750 came out 7 years ago I think. he's probably in a very different place from then.

Hes found out that most people would only buy 1-2 suit, but will cop-a couple of sweatpants and hoodie every weekend. Thats why hes releasing those every other day now

Rather have salehe join adidas and work with Kanye again. Don't wanna see more similar colorways for every drop

Back
Top Bottom