Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
https _hypebeast.com_image_2019_04_adidas-yeezy-boost-700-analog-on-foot-look-1.jpg

Whoever does their laces like this deserves jail time.

they almost never get the colorblocking right on 700s. i see some new balance collabs and they nice as hell. no wonder why people on the nb wave right now
Never thought about this way but some NB color ways would look amazing on the 700s

Yeezy Boost 700 "Hi-Red Red"
Release Date: 2022
Color: N/A
Mens: $300
Style Code: N/A

adidas-yeezy-boost-700-hi-res-red-1.jpg
adidas-yeezy-boost-700-hi-res-red-2.jpg
adidas-yeezy-boost-700-hi-res-red-4.jpg

Personally not feeling these red pairs, but I like that Adidas utilize weird color combos.
I remember a lot people bashing the Wave Runner color combo when it first came out, but look at it now, it's considered one of the best 700v1 colorways.
Sometimes it really does take some time for people to get familiar with seeing a colorway, so who knows, maybe this red pair will "grow" on people and become a sought after pair later on down the line.

Personally not feeling these red pairs, but I like that Adidas utilize weird color combos.
I remember a lot people bashing the Wave Runner color combo when it first came out, but look at it now, it's considered one of the best 700v1 colorways.
Sometimes it really does take some time for people to get familiar with seeing a colorway, so who knows, maybe this red pair will "grow" on people and become a sought after pair later on down the line.

No one was bashing the Waverunner colorway when it came out. “Considered” one of the best colorways? Its like 6 tiers above the rest of the 700’s. The audacity to even mention these 2 colorways in the same post. :sick: This red mess wont grow on anyone.

Back
Top Bottom